food interaction for FLUNARIN
alcohol interaction for FLUNARIN
pregnancy interaction for FLUNARIN
lactation interaction for FLUNARIN
SALT INFORMATION for FLUNARIN
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for FLUNARIN 5 MG TABLET
Patients taking FLUNARIN 5 MG TABLET
- 84%Once A Day
- 11%Twice A Day
- 5%Thrice A week
SUBSTITUTES for FLUNARIN
- SIBELIUM 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Janssen PharmaceuticalsRs. 2.67/tabletRs. 26.75pay 33% more per tablet
- FLUNER 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Geno Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1.74/tabletRs. 17.40save 14% more per tablet
- MIGRANEX 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2.69/tabletRs. 26.88pay 33% more per tablet
- PROFIGRAN 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 4.05/tabletRs. 40.50pay 101% more per tablet
- MIGON 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cadila Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2.20/tabletRs. 22pay 9% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for FLUNARIN
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to flunarizine.
- If you have Parkinson’s disease.
- If you have liver disease.
- If you are suffering from depression.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Frequently asked questions for FLUNARIN
Q.What is flunarizine dihydrochloride/flunarizine hydrochloride/flunarizine 5 mg used for?
These are the names of drugs containing flunarizine and used for the treatment of preventing migraine attacks
Q.Does flunarizine cause weight gain?
Yes, it may cause weight gain. Always consult your doctor, if you experience this side effect
Q.Does flunarizine work?
Flunarizine works at prescribed dose and duration for the treatment of preventing migraine attacks as advised by your doctor
Q.How long does flunarizine take to work?
It depends on disease severity and lot of other factors.