food interaction for FLUDACEL
alcohol interaction for FLUDACEL
pregnancy interaction for FLUDACEL
lactation interaction for FLUDACEL
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR FLUDACEL
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR FLUDACEL
- FLUDARA 50MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 11825.50/injectionRs. 11825.50pay 82% more per injection
- FLUDOCYTE 50MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4805.62/ML of injectionRs. 9611.25save 26% more per ML of injection
- FLUDABINE 50MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)United Biotech Pvt LtdRs. 10500/injectionRs. 10500pay 62% more per injection
- FLUDAPHOS 50MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Bharat Serums & Vaccines LtdRs. 5557.68/injectionRs. 5557.68save 14% more per injection
Expert advice FOR FLUDACEL
- Do not start fludarabine if you have intolerance to some sugars, depressed immune system, present history of serious infection, feeling very unwell, or have bleeding or bruising.
- Fludarabine is not recommended for children and should be used with caution in elderly patients over 65 years of age.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you develop rash or any blisters, red to brownish urine after taking fludarabine, disturbed vision, pain in side, blood in urine or decreased urine, need to have stem cells collected, need blood transfusion, have had skin cancer, need vaccination, have nausea or vomiting.
- Use effective methods of contraception during fludarabine treatment to avoid pregnancy.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while taking fludarabine as it can make you tired, weak, confused, agitated, cause disturbed vision, or fits.
Frequently asked questions FOR FLUDACEL
Q. Is fludarabine a vesicant or an alkylating agent?
Fludarabine is not vesicant (irritant) or alkylating agent, it is an antimetabolite (purine analogue)
Q. How is fludarabine administered?
Fludarabine is administered orally
Q. What is fludarabine refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia?
Fludarabine refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia is chronic lymphocytic leukemia that does not respond to fludarabine or recurs within 6 months of treatment
Q. Does fludarabine cause hair loss?
Yes, fludarabine can cause hair loss.