Medicine Overview of Feroject Injection
Feroject 200mg Injection is used in the treatment of iron deficiency anemia
and anemia due to chronic kidney disease.
Nausea, Abdominal cramp, Constipation, Epigastric pain, Diarrhoea.
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer. Feroject 200mg Injection may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Feroject 200mg Injection is an anti-anemic medication. It replenishes the iron stores in your body. Iron is vital for the formation of new red blood cells and hemoglobin, a substance that gives these cells the ability to transport oxygen.
In Depth Information on Feroject Injection
- Tell your doctor if you have ever received multiple blood transfusions or if you have any stomach or bowel problems or any blood diseases.
- You will be regularly monitored for iron levels while on iron sucrose treatment.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any iron products by mouth.
- Do not drive or use any machinery after taking iron sucrose as it may cause dizziness.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if suffering with with high iron level in the blood.
- Do not take if suffering with other types of anemia (not because of low blood iron levels).
- Do not take if allergic to iron sucrose or any of its ingredients.
Feroject Injection related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Feroject 200mg Injection is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Feroject 200mg Injection is safe to use during lactation.
Human studies have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby.
Feroject 200mg Injection may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
Feroject 200mg Injection should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Feroject 200mg Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Feroject 200mg Injection should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Feroject 200mg Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
If you miss a dose of Feroject 200mg Injection, please consult your doctor.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Feroject 200mg Injection: EMB, PVP, ZEL, WSI, STA, DHR, PHN, BAL, CLT, VDH, MAP, THP, SVS, SCH, BHS, MSD, RPP, DHP, MKT, RHW, BLS, HBV, BLP, MPC, BMJ, JIV, PLT, ZPR, ATP, PRT, HAT, PPR, JSL, JBT, SDM, TOM, SRG, RKS, UBL, VJS, MDH, AGT, GTC, PEN, ZVP, NNH, MMS, WHL, NSL, TSS, BBN, KNH, 9T9, SVH, BNA, MDO, SJP, NTB, PMA, NDP, FGH, BGS, DLP, HEX, DZY, SWA, QLF, MLC, BHA, HTS, ESY, DFP, GHR, BAP, 9MM, BIO, SHC, IPL, HZF, SGC, RJH, UMP, GPP, KAL, HPC, AVS, PWN, BHP, MAX, ABP, SLN, PRN, SMN, TFP, ATL, LCC, HIP, KIS, EPS, NVL, RSA, UHP, SGH, AMR, ARD, GPT, DPP, AAR, AWS, SWT, SYN, AYU, JVN, MBP, OHM, DPL, BHM, PNT, 4IT, KMC, BDN, NVY, CHP, RSS, SWP, SPD, HSP, OIP, NAS, OWP, QTM, EQN, USF, RHL, DGN, RPI, BLE, HMP, MAM, AAY, SAF, MAK, RDH, NXG, EVP, BBS, IAD, LMS, RDR, OLT, GTK, AYM, VNS, GNC, ANT, NNP, ADT, VRS, DYG, GBL, SSA, TNH, LHA, JHC, ENP, BSN, KHC, ANP, JVO, RUS, SHD, PTI, RWP, SBL, TRP, DAO, DVH, HGI, EAN, BTM, HNP, SBA, KHH