food interaction for EVACARB
alcohol interaction for EVACARB
pregnancy interaction for EVACARB
lactation interaction for EVACARB
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for EVACARB
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for EVACARB
- ENDOPROST 250MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Bharat Serums & Vaccines LtdRs. 144/injectionRs. 144pay 20% more per injection
- CYSTOS 250MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Vhb Life Sciences IncRs. 642.85/injectionRs. 642.85pay 436% more per injection
- Dr. Urvashi RatheeMBBS, MD
- Dr. Beena MukteshMBBS, Diploma, DNB, MD
- Dr. Aruna KalraMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sabhyata GuptaMBBS, Diploma, MD
- Dr. Renu YadavMBBS
Expert advice for EVACARB
- Inform your doctor if you are suffering from high or low blood pressure, have a history of a caesarean section or any other operation of the womb, suffer from glaucoma (raised pressure in your eyes), diabetes or epilepsy (fits).
- It is not advisable to drive or operate machinery soon after taking this injection as it may cause dizziness or drowsiness.
- Carboprost should not be used for induction of labour.
- Carboprost should not be administered intravenously.
Frequently asked questions for EVACARB
Q.What is carboprost used for?
Carboprost is medication used in the treatment of severe bleeding after childbirth. Carboprost belongs to a class of medication called prostaglandins
Q.How does it work?
It works by controlling contractions in muscles of womb
Q.What is carboprost tromethamine/ tromethamine hemabate?
Carboprost tromethamime/ tromethamine hemabate are different forms of carboprost available for the same purposes as mentioned above
Q.What class does carboprost belong to?
Carboprost belongs to a class of medication called prostaglandins.