food interaction for ETHASYL
alcohol interaction for ETHASYL
pregnancy interaction for ETHASYL
lactation interaction for ETHASYL
SALT INFORMATION for ETHASYL
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for ETHASYL 500 MG TABLET
Patients taking ETHASYL 500 MG TABLET
- 60%Thrice A Day
- 20%Alternate Day
- 20%Four Times A Day
SUBSTITUTES for ETHASYL
- STYPTOVIT E 500MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 3.82/tabletRs. 38.20save 83% more per tablet
- SYLATE 500 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 20.45/tabletRs. 204.50save 8% more per tablet
- REVICI E 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Kee PharmaRs. 16.20/tabletRs. 162save 27% more per tablet
- HEMSYL 500 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 17.60/tabletRs. 176save 21% more per tablet
- COSKLOT 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Adcock Ingram Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 19.89/tabletRs. 198.91save 10% more per tablet
- Dr. Rajneesh KapoorMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Hemant GandhiMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
Expert advice for ETHASYL
- Do not take ethamsylate if you are allergic to ethamsylate or any other ingredients in the medicine, or you have allergy to sulfa drugs or wheat.
- Do not take ethamsylate if you develop fever with treatment; non-cancerous growths called fibroids in your womb; porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects skin and other organs, and causes abdominal pain).
- Avoid using ethamsylate if you are pregnant or breast feeding a baby.
- Do not use the product before onset of bleeding during periods.
Frequently asked questions for ETHASYL
Q.How does ethamsylate work?
Ethamsylate belongs to a class of medications called hemostatic agent. It acts by stopping bleeding from small blood vessels by stabilizing the wall of these blood vessels and improving platelet (blood cells that help in clotting)function.