Medicine Overview of Erlonat Tablet
Side effects of Erlonat Tablet
Nausea, Vomiting, Fatigue, Breathing difficulty, Abdominal pain, Edema, Weight loss, Loss of appetite, Anemia, Infection, Bone pain, Constipation, Diarrhoea, Fever, Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth), Rash.
How to use Erlonat Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It is better to take Erlonat 100mg Tablet empty stomach (1 hour before food or 2 hours after food).
How Erlonat Tablet works
Erlonat 100mg tablet is an anti-cancer medication. It works by blocking the action of the abnormal protein that signals cancer cells to multiply. This helps to stop or slow the spread of cancer cells.
In Depth Information on Erlonat Tablet
Expert advice for Erlonat Tablet
- Erlotinib tablets should be taken either 1 hour before or 2 hours after ingestion of food.
- Erlotinib is not recommended for children and adolescents under 18 years of age.
- Stop smoking and use effective contraceptive measures while on erlotinib treatment.
- Do not start erlotinib if you use contact lenses, have had eye problems (ulcers in front part of eye, dry eyes, inflammation in front part of eye), liver or kidney problems, Gilbert’s syndrome (liver disorder that causes increased bilirubin), intolerance to some sugars, are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Tell your doctor if you suffer from breathing difficulty associated with fever or cough, severe diarrhea, loss of appetite, nausea or vomiting, severe blistering or peeling of skin, severe pain in abdomen, acute or increasing pain and redness in eye, blurred vision or sensitivity to light, increased eye watering.
Special precautions for Erlonat 100mg Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Erlonat 100mg Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor....
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Erlonat 100mg Tablet is probably usafe to use during lactati+more
on. Limited human data suggests that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby....
It is not known whether Erlonat 100mg Tablet alters the abil+more
ity to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
Erlonat 100mg Tablet is probably unsafe to use in patients with kidney disease and should be avoided. Please consult your doctor.+more
Caution to be advised in patients with severe impaired renal function....
Caution to be advised in patients with severe impaired renal function.
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Erlotinib, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for Erlonat 100mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Erlotinib
Yes, Erlonat is approved by FDA
A single dose of Erlonat works for around 36 hours.
Erlonat is not a cytotoxic, chemotherapy drug, or monoclonal antibody. Erlonat is a biologic tyrosine kinase inhibitor
Yes, Erlonat can cause neutropenia
Substitutes for Erlonat Tablet
Zyceva 100mg Tablet
Erlotec 100mg Tablet
United Biotech Pvt Ltd
Erlons 100mg Tablet
Fresenius Kabi India Pvt Ltd
Erleva 100mg Tablet
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Tyrokinin 100mg Tablet
Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd