food interaction for ERGACAP
alcohol interaction for ERGACAP
pregnancy interaction for ERGACAP
lactation interaction for ERGACAP
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ERGACAP
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ERGACAP
- ERGACAP 214MG CAPSULE(20 capsules in strip)Mercury Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 3.04/capsuleRs. 60.88save 32% more per capsule
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
Expert advice for ERGACAP
- If you are allergic to it or to any other content in the medicine.
- If you have uncontrolled high blood pressure or suffer from heart, kidney or liver problems.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding a baby.
- If you are a smoker.
Frequently asked questions for ERGACAP
Q.Is ergotamine available or sold over the counter?
No. it is a prescription drug. It is not available or sold over the counter
Q.Is ergotamine a controlled substance/narcotic/addictive?
No it is not a controlled substance/addictive/narcotic. However, it is available only on prescription of a doctor
Q.Is ergotamine safe?
Ergotamine has numerous side-effects, some of which can be serious.
Q.Do Topamax (topiramate)/Imitrex (sumatriptan succinate)/ Maxalt (rizatritan benzoate)/Tremimet (sumatriptan and naproxen)/Zomig (zolmitriptan)/ sumariptan/amitriptyline contains ergotamine?
No, these drugs do not contain ergotamine
Q.Where does ergotamine come from?
Ergotamine is obtained from a fungus Claviceps purpurea and similar fungi.