food interaction for EPORISE
alcohol interaction for EPORISE
pregnancy interaction for EPORISE
lactation interaction for EPORISE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for EPORISE
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for EPORISE 4000IU PREFILLED SYRINGE
Patients taking EPORISE 4000IU PREFILLED SYRINGE
- 50%Once A Week
- 35%Twice A Week
- 10%Once A Day
- 5%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for EPORISE
- RELIPOIETIN 4000 IU PREFILLED SYRINGE(0.4 ML prefilled syringe in packet)Reliance Life SciencesRs. 1400/ML of prefilled syringeRs. 1400pay 56% more per ML of prefilled syringe
- ERYPRO SAFE 4000 IU PREFILLED SYRINGE(1 ML prefilled syringe in packet)BioconRs. 1687.40/ML of prefilled syringeRs. 1687.40pay 87% more per ML of prefilled syringe
- WEPOX SAFE 4000 IU PREFILLED SYRINGE(0.4 ML prefilled syringe in packet)Wockhardt LtdRs. 1567.46/ML of prefilled syringeRs. 1567.46pay 74% more per ML of prefilled syringe
- RPO 4000 IU PREFILLED SYRINGE(1 ML prefilled syringe in packet)RPG Life Sciences LtdRs. 1410/ML of prefilled syringeRs. 1410pay 57% more per ML of prefilled syringe
- EPOFAITH 4000IU PREFILLED SYRINGE(1 prefilled syringe in packet)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 1400/prefilled syringeRs. 1400pay 56% more per prefilled syringe
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. (Col.) Balbir KalraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Monik MehtaMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
Expert advice for EPORISE
- Take advice from doctor if you suffer or have suffered from fits (epilepsy), high blood pressure, severe liver failure or anemia from other causes.
- Epoetin alfa should be used with caution in patients with a rare blood pigment disorder that affects skin and other organs (porphyria).
- Ask your doctor for advice if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breast-feeding.
Frequently asked questions for EPORISE
Q.What is epoetin alfa/ epoetin alfa injection used for?
Epoetin alfa is used for treatment of anemia (low hemoglobin or abnormally reduced number of red blood cells) related to severe kidney disease, cancer chemotherapy for certain tumors or due to zidovudine treatment for HIV (Human immunodeficiency virus) infection. Epoetin alfa is also used in moderately anemic patients scheduled to have major bone surgery (hip or knee replacement surgery) to reduce the need for blood transfusion
Q.How does epoetin alfa work?
Epoetin alfa works by stimulating red blood cell production.