food interaction for EPOFIT
alcohol interaction for EPOFIT
pregnancy interaction for EPOFIT
lactation interaction for EPOFIT
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for EPOFIT
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for EPOFIT 4000IU PREFILLED SYRINGE
Patients taking EPOFIT 4000IU PREFILLED SYRINGE
- 41%Twice A Week
- 22%Once A Week
- 20%Once A Day
- 9%Twice A Month
- 4%Alternate Day
- 4%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for EPOFIT
- ANFOE 4000 IU PREFILLED SYRINGE(1 prefilled syringe in packet)La Renon Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 1500/prefilled syringeRs. 1500pay 1% more per prefilled syringe
- RENOCRIT 4000IU PREFILLED SYRINGE(1 prefilled syringe in packet)Cadell Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 1237.23/prefilled syringeRs. 1237.23save 16% more per prefilled syringe
- Dr. Rajneesh KapoorMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Sumeet SethiMBBS, DNB, DM
Expert advice for EPOFIT
- Patients with heart diseases.
- Patients with chronic kidney disease.
- Pregnant or breast feeding women.
Frequently asked questions for EPOFIT
Q.What does hyoscine treat ?
Hyoscine is used for treating motion sickness
Q.How does it work?
It is also used for relief from spasm in the genito-urinary tract, gastro-intestinal tract as well as during irritable bowel syndrome (IBD). Hyoscine acts by relaxing the smooth muscles and by inhibiting secretions in the lining of the gastro-intestinal tract
Q.Is hyoscine the same as scopolamine?
Scopolamine is the brand name of hyoscine
Q.Is it an anti-histamine?
It is not an anti-histamine
Q.Can I take paracetamol/ibuprofen/painkillers with hyoscine?
Hyoscine is not known to interact with paracetamol/ibuprofen/painkillers.Drugs are known to interact with each other and cause adverse effects.Any drug used in combination with hyoscine should be as per the doctor's advice
Q.Does hyoscine cause drowsiness or relieve nausea?
Hyoscine is known to relieve nausea and may cause drowsiness as a side effect.