food interaction for EPOFIT
alcohol interaction for EPOFIT
pregnancy interaction for EPOFIT
lactation interaction for EPOFIT
medicine interaction for EPOFIT
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR EPOFIT
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR EPOFIT 10000 IU PREFILLED SYRINGE
Patients taking EPOFIT 10000 IU PREFILLED SYRINGE
- 41%Once A Week
- 24%Twice A Week
- 18%Twice A Month
- 18%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR EPOFIT
- ERYPRO SAFE 10000 IU PREFILLED SYRINGE(1 ML prefilled syringe in packet)BioconRs. 2995/ML of prefilled syringeRs. 2995save 14% more per ML of prefilled syringe
- RPO 10000 IU PREFILLED SYRINGE(1 prefilled syringe in packet)RPG Life Sciences LtdRs. 1875/prefilled syringeRs. 1875save 46% more per prefilled syringe
- EPOFAITH 10000IU PREFILLED SYRINGE(1 prefilled syringe in packet)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 3000/prefilled syringeRs. 3000save 14% more per prefilled syringe
Expert advice FOR EPOFIT
- Take advice from doctor if you suffer or have suffered from fits (epilepsy), high blood pressure, severe liver failure or anemia from other causes.
- Epoetin alfa should be used with caution in patients with a rare blood pigment disorder that affects skin and other organs (porphyria).
- Ask your doctor for advice if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breast-feeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR EPOFIT
Q. What is epoetin alfa/ epoetin alfa injection used for?
Epoetin alfa is used for treatment of anemia (low hemoglobin or abnormally reduced number of red blood cells) related to severe kidney disease, cancer chemotherapy for certain tumors or due to zidovudine treatment for HIV (Human immunodeficiency virus) infection. Epoetin alfa is also used in moderately anemic patients scheduled to have major bone surgery (hip or knee replacement surgery) to reduce the need for blood transfusion
Q. How does epoetin alfa work?
Epoetin alfa works by stimulating red blood cell production.