food interaction for ELSEAL
alcohol interaction for ELSEAL
pregnancy interaction for ELSEAL
lactation interaction for ELSEAL
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ELSEAL
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ELSEAL
- DICARIS ADULT 150 MG TABLET(1 tablet in strip)Janssen PharmaceuticalsRs. 35.50/tabletRs. 35.50pay 141% more per tablet
- VERMISOL 150 MG TABLET(1 tablet in strip)Khandelwal Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 23.68/tabletRs. 23.68pay 61% more per tablet
- VAPAL 150 MG TABLET(1 tablet in strip)Rowan Bioceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 18.81/tabletRs. 18.81pay 28% more per tablet
- DEPAR 150 MG TABLET(3 tablets in strip)Ornate Labs Pvt LtdRs. 9.01/tabletRs. 27.03save 39% more per tablet
- VITILEX 150MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Glowderma Labs Pvt LtdRs. 15.87/tabletRs. 63.46pay 8% more per tablet
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
Expert advice for ELSEAL
- Do not receive live vaccines during treatment with levamisole.
- Take precautions while using levamisole as it can lower your immunity. Avoid contact with people who have colds, the flu, or other contagious disease and also who have recently been vaccinated with a live vaccine.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking levamisole as it may worsen the side effects.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience any one of the following serious side effects: difficulty breathing; swelling of the lips, tongue, or face; decreased bone marrow function, extreme fatigue, fever, chills, or signs of infection; confusion or loss of consciousness, memory loss, muscle weakness, numbness or tingling; seizure, speech disturbances).
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for ELSEAL
Q.Is levamisole illegal/ safe/ a stimulant/ gets you high?
Levamisole is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor. It is not an illegal or a stimulant drug and it does not make you high
Q.How does levamisole kill worms?
Levamisole kill the worms by causing paralysis to worm muscles
Q.What does levamisole taste like?
Levasimole has a metallic taste.