Medicine Overview of Elseal Tablet
Uses of Elseal Tablet
Elseal 150mg Tablet is used in the treatment of Parasitic worm infections.
Side effects of Elseal Tablet
Headache, Dizziness, Hair loss, Vomiting, Fever, Abnormal liver function tests, Nausea, Abdominal pain, Vertigo.
How to use Elseal Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It is better to take Elseal 150mg Tablet with food.
How Elseal Tablet works
Levamisole belongs to class of medicines called imidazothiazoles. It works by slowing the growth of cancer cells and spread in the body. It also kills the worms by causing paralysis to worm muscles..
In Depth Information on Elseal Tablet
Expert advice for Elseal Tablet
- Do not receive live vaccines during treatment with levamisole.
- Take precautions while using levamisole as it can lower your immunity. Avoid contact with people who have colds, the flu, or other contagious disease and also who have recently been vaccinated with a live vaccine.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking levamisole as it may worsen the side effects.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience any one of the following serious side effects: difficulty breathing; swelling of the lips, tongue, or face; decreased bone marrow function, extreme fatigue, fever, chills, or signs of infection; confusion or loss of consciousness, memory loss, muscle weakness, numbness or tingling; seizure, speech disturbances).
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Elseal 150mg Tablet
You should avoid drinking alcohol, it can increase some of the side effects of levamisole.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Elseal 150mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Elseal 150mg Tablet should be used with caution during lacta+more
tion. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
Elseal 150mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired,+more
or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive....
There is limited information available on the use of Elseal+more
150mg Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Frequently asked questions for Elseal 150mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Levamisole
Elseal is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor. It is not an illegal or a stimulant drug and it does not make you high
Elseal kill the worms by causing paralysis to worm muscles
Levasimole has a metallic taste.
Substitutes for Elseal Tablet
Imumod 150mg Tablet
Tripada Biotec Pvt Ltd
Dicaris Adults 150mg Tablet
Depar 150mg Tablet
Ornate Labs Pvt Ltd
Leva 150mg Tablet
M D C Pharmaceuticals P Ltd
Vapal 150mg Tablet
Rowan Bioceuticals Pvt Ltd