Medicine Overview of Elice Soap
Uses of Elice Soap
Elice Soap is used in the treatment of scabies.
Side effects of Elice Soap
Erythematous rash, Itching, Dry skin, Paresthesia (tingling or pricking sensation).
How to use Elice Soap
Use it as advised by your doctor or check the label for directions before use.
How Elice Soap works
Permethrin is a pyrethroid compound and it belongs to a class of medications called as Ectoparasiticides. It acts on the nervous system of variety of pests including itch mite and head and pubic lice causing paralysis and death.
In Depth Information on Elice Soap
Expert advice for Elice Soap
- Inform you doctor if you have any skin conditions or allergies to medicines, food or other substances, asthma, or if you have any other medical conditions.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes and wear gloves to avoid irritation to hands. If permethrin is accidentally introduced into the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Apply the medication on small part of the hair to ensure it does not affect coloured or permed hair before application to entire head.
- Check hair for active infestation with lice or nits after one repetition of treatment after 14 days as you may be at risk of developing resistance to treatment.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Elice Soap
No interaction found
Elice Soap is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Elice Soap is probably safe to use during lactation. Limite+more
d human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Elice Soap does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Elice Soap is probably safe to use in patients with kidney d+more
isease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Elice Soap may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Elice Soap is probably safe to use in patients with liver di+more
sease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Elice Soap may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
If you miss a dose of Permethrin, please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions for Elice NA Soap
Frequently asked questions for Permethrin
Elice is not an over the counter medicine. It is sold only upon a prescription by a registered medical practitioner.
User Submitted Feedback For Elice NA Soap
What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
How much was the improvement?
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 4
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Elice Soap. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Substitutes for Elice
No substitutes found for this medicine