Medicine Overview of Curemite Soap
Side effects of Curemite Soap
Erythematous rash, Itching, Dry skin, Paresthesia (tingling or pricking sensation).
How to use Curemite Soap
Use it as advised by your doctor or check the label for directions before use.
How Curemite Soap works
Permethrin is a pyrethroid compound and it belongs to a class of medications called as Ectoparasiticides. It acts on the nervous system of variety of pests including itch mite and head and pubic lice causing paralysis and death.
In Depth Information on Curemite Soap
Expert advice for Curemite Soap
- Inform you doctor if you have any skin conditions or allergies to medicines, food or other substances, asthma, or if you have any other medical conditions.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes and wear gloves to avoid irritation to hands. If permethrin is accidentally introduced into the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Apply the medication on small part of the hair to ensure it does not affect coloured or permed hair before application to entire head.
- Check hair for active infestation with lice or nits after one repetition of treatment after 14 days as you may be at risk of developing resistance to treatment.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Curemite Soap related warnings
Special precautions for Curemite Soap
No interaction found
Curemite Soap is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Curemite Soap is probably safe to use during lactation. Lim+more
ited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Curemite Soap does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Curemite Soap is probably safe to use in patients with kidne+more
y disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Curemite Soap may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Curemite Soap is probably safe to use in patients with liver+more
disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Curemite Soap may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
If you miss a dose of Permethrin, please consult your doctor.
Substitutes for Curemite
No substitutes found for this medicine