food interaction for DROXIPIC
alcohol interaction for DROXIPIC
pregnancy interaction for DROXIPIC
lactation interaction for DROXIPIC
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR DROXIPIC
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR DROXIPIC
- SPORIDEX DT 250MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 11.60/tabletRs. 116pay 93% more per tablet
- NUFEX 250MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)RPG Life Sciences LtdRs. 9.12/tabletRs. 91.15pay 52% more per tablet
- CEFASTAR 250MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 5.25/tabletRs. 52.50save 12% more per tablet
- SPORIDEX KID 250MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 10.60/tabletRs. 106pay 77% more per tablet
- Q CEF 250 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Que Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 5.56/tabletRs. 55.57save 7% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR DROXIPIC
Frequently asked questions FOR DROXIPIC
Q. Does cephalexin contain sulfa or penicillin?
Cephalexin does not contain sulfa and is not penicillin. It is a cephalosporin antibiotic
Q. Is cephalexin the same as Keflex, Sporanox, or amoxicillin?
Keflex is a brand name for cephalexin, but Sporanox and amoxicillin are other drugs
Q. Is cephalexin safe?
Cephalexin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Can I take cephalexin with Nyquil (acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, doxylamine, and pseudoephedrine), Tylenol (paracetamol), Dayquil (Phenylephrine, acetaminophen, dextromethorphan), Benadryl (diphenhydramine), Tamiflu (oseltamivir phosphate), or Advil (ibuprofen)?
Yes, you may take cephalexin with Nyquil, Tylenol, Dayquil, Benadryl, Tamiflu, or Advil. Please consult your doctor before use
Q. Can I take cephalexin with citalopram, or vitamins?
Yes, you can take cephalexin with citalopram, or vitamins
Q. Can I take cephalexin for a cold?
Cephalexin treats infections caused by bacteria. It does not treat a viral infection such as the common cold or flu
Q. Does cephalexin treat sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), staph infections or bacterial vaginosis (BV)?
Cephalexin is not approved to treat STDs and is not active against MRSA. It may be used against staph infections, but is not very effective against bacterial vaginosis.