Medicine Overview of Docetax Injection
Nausea, Vomiting, Muscle pain, Hair loss, Hypersensitivity, Loss of appetite, Infection, Diarrhoea, Anemia, Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils), Altered taste, Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth), Febrile neutropenia, Neuropathy.
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
Docetax 120mg injection is an anti-cancer medication. It works by damaging the genetic material (DNA) of the cancer cells and stops their growth and multiplication.
In Depth Information on Docetax Injection
- Before docetaxel is administered to you, ensure that all the blood tests and liver-function tests have been adequately performed.
- Inform your doctor before taking docetaxel if you suffer from alcohol dependence or liver impairment as this medicine contains alcohol (ethanol).
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while taking this drug as it may cause dizziness.
- Consult your doctor if you intend to have a child during and 6 months after docetaxel treatment, as it may affect fertility.
- Inform your doctor before taking docetaxel if you have heart, kidney or liver problems, abnormal liver function, swelling or fluid retention in the body, weakened immune system, infections, problems with bone-marrow, low platelet or white blood cell count, or if you have previously received radiation therapy.
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Docetax 120mg Injection is unsafe to use during pregnancy.
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Docetax 120mg Injection is usafe to use during lactation.
ata suggests that the drug may cause toxicity to the baby, or the mother is suffering from a condition in which breast feeding is not advisable.
It is not known whether Docetax 120mg Injection alters the a
bility to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
Docetax 120mg Injection is safe to use in patients with kidn
ey disease. No dose adjustment of Docetax 120mg Injection is recommended.
Docetax 120mg Injection should be used with caution in patie
nts with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Docetax 120mg Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions for Docetax 120mg Injection
Docetax belongs to the taxane class of drugs. It is not an anthracycline derivative
Yes. Since, Docetax kills the cancer cells in the body; it is regarded as a cytotoxic agent
Docetax may cause hair loss, bone pain or weight gain due to fluid retention. If you experience any such symptoms, please consult your doctor
Docetax is derived from the bark of the yew tree found in the pacific region
Yes. Docetax is approved by the USFDA.
User Submitted Feedback For Docetax 120mg Injection
What were the side-effects while using this medicine? How do you take this medicine? How much was the improvement? Please rate this medicine on price? What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 1
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Docetax 120mg Injection. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Docetax 120mg Injection: RSA, NVY, SHM, BLP, EQN, BDN, RKS, EMB, PLT, OLT, KHH, RJH, PNT, FGH, AGT, RHW, WSI, OHM, SAF, SBL, NWP, NVL, GNC, PSP, PEN, DYG, MAK, DFP, AAY, SWA, JMJ, DDR, HRV, ARD, 9T9, SAT, ATP, XPS, PTS, SJP, OIP, LHA, MAM, HBV, RSS, BSN, GTK, USF, ENP, DPP, STA, SBA, HGI, IAD, AYU, AAR, RPP, PPR, MPC, DEL, OWP, DLP, SDM, NNH, BIO, GTC, MOM, MMS, DHR, NDP, ATL, ADT, ZVP, AVN, HEX, BTM, GBL, HIP, LCC, SSA, IPL, GPT, MAX, INC, RUS, BMJ, MSD, SHP, JIV, JVN