food interaction for DIPSALIC F
alcohol interaction for DIPSALIC F
pregnancy interaction for DIPSALIC F
lactation interaction for DIPSALIC F
medicine interaction for DIPSALIC F
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR DIPSALIC F
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR DIPSALIC F OINTMENT
Patients taking DIPSALIC F OINTMENT
- 76%Once A Day
- 17%Twice A Day
- 2%Alternate Day
- 2%Four Times A Day
- 2%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR DIPSALIC F
- CLOP S OINTMENT(20 GM ointment in tube)Liva Healthcare LtdRs. 5.62/GM of ointmentRs. 112.30save 4% more per GM of ointment
- MEDISALIC OINTMENT(20 GM ointment in tube)Torque Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 3.81/GM of ointmentRs. 76.23save 35% more per GM of ointment
- DIPSALIC F OINTMENT(30 GM ointment in tube)Fulford India LtdRs. 5.03/GM of ointmentRs. 151save 14% more per GM of ointment
- TOPISAL 3% OINTMENT(30 GM ointment in tube)Systopic Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 2.90/GM of ointmentRs. 87save 50% more per GM of ointment
- ULTITAR CS 0.05% W/W/3% W/W OINTMENT(30 GM ointment in tube)Percos India Pvt LtdRs. 4/GM of ointmentRs. 120save 32% more per GM of ointment
Expert advice FOR DIPSALIC F
- Do not use in conditions such as acne, fungal skin infections, e.g. athlete's foot, ringworm, candida skin infections, severe flushing of skin on and around your nose (rosacea), spotty red rash around your mouth (perioral dermatitis), infected skin (unless the infection is being treated with an anti-infective medicine at the same time),itchy skin around the genitals or back passage, itchy skin which is not inflamed, nappy rash, widespread plaque psoriasis (raised, red patches covered with a silvery white buildup of dead skin cells or scale).
- Caution is to be observed while applying the cream on large areas of the body for a long time like few weeks or months.
- If your skin problem does not improve in 2 to 4 weeks, talk to your doctor.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to clobetasol propionate or any of its ingredients.
- It sholud not given to children below 1 year of age.
Frequently asked questions FOR DIPSALIC F
Q. Is clobetasol propionate a steroid/ an antifungal/ OTC?
Clobetasol (also available as cosvate cream, cosvate G) is a potent topical corticosteroid used for the treatment of itching, redness, dryness, inflammation, and discomfort of various scalp and skin conditions. It is not an antifungal. It is available only by prescription given by your doctor
Q. Is clobetasol propionate topical used for hair loss/ does clobetasol help hair growth?
Clobetasol topical is used for discomfort in various scalp and skin conditions; however not used for treatment of hair loss or hair growth. Always consult your doctor regarding its use
Q. Does clobetasol propionate topical cause hair loss / thinning of skin?
Long-term use of steroids may damage your hair or skin. Always follow the advice of your doctor regarding its use
Q. Is clobetasol propionate topical good for acne/ athlete's foot/ ringworm?
Clobetasol topical should not be used for conditions like acne, athlete's foot or ringworm. Always consult your doctor regarding its use.
Q. Is salicylic acid good for acne/acne scars/ skin/hair/genital warts/ remove dark spots/exfoliate skin?
Salicylic acid is part of an acne cream/ointment/solution/gel/shampoo/medicated plaster. It is used for curing acne and its scars. It is also used for dandruff problems. It is not used for lightening the skin or exfoliating it. It is not used to cure genital warts
Q. Does salicylic acid work?
Salicylic acid works best if used for an indication at the dose prescribed by the doctor
Q. Does it expire?
Salicylic acid does expire and should not be used beyond the expiry date
Q. How does salicylic acid work?
Salicylic acid is used as part of an acne cream/ointment/solution/gel/shampoo/medicated plaster. It works on reducing swelling and redness and thus causing pimples to shrink. It also loosens and softens the dry, scaly skin thus causing it to peel off.