food interaction for DILOZOL C
alcohol interaction for DILOZOL C
pregnancy interaction for DILOZOL C
lactation interaction for DILOZOL C
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for DILOZOL C
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for DILOZOL C
- WALAMYCIN 12.5 MG SUSPENSION(30 ML suspension in bottle)Wallace Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 1.10/ML of suspensionRs. 33save 7% more per ML of suspension
- WALAMYCIN 12.5 MG SUSPENSION(60 ML suspension in bottle)Wallace Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 1.08/ML of suspensionRs. 65save 9% more per ML of suspension
- COLISTOP 12.5MG SUSPENSION(30 ML suspension in bottle)Indi PharmaRs. 1.24/ML of suspensionRs. 37.30pay 5% more per ML of suspension
- IYSTIN DS 12.5MG SUSPENSION(30 ML suspension in bottle)Thrift PharmaceuticalsRs. 1.58/ML of suspensionRs. 47.40pay 33% more per ML of suspension
- IYSTIN 12.5MG SUSPENSION(30 ML suspension in bottle)Thrift PharmaceuticalsRs. 1.18/ML of suspensionRs. 35.55same price
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for DILOZOL C
- You may be regularly monitored for serum creatinine and blood urea nitrogen while on colstin treatment.
- Use with caution if you have porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects kidney) or kidney disease.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for DILOZOL C
Q.Is colistin an antibiotic / a bactericidal?
Yes colistin is an antibiotic with bactericidal action
Q.Is colistin broad spectrum antibiotic?
No, colistin belongs to a class of drugs called polymyxin antibiotic
Q.Does colistin cover pseudomonas?
Yes, colistin is effective against pseudomonas.