food interaction for DAYLERT
alcohol interaction for DAYLERT
pregnancy interaction for DAYLERT
lactation interaction for DAYLERT
Avoid Daylert 60mg tablet with grapefruit juice.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for DAYLERT
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for DAYLERT
- TERFED 60MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 2.28/tabletRs. 22.80save 37% more per tablet
- TREXYL 60MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 2.35/tabletRs. 23.50save 36% more per tablet
- ZENAD 60MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Dabur India LtdRs. 2.34/tabletRs. 23.37save 36% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
Expert advice for DAYLERT
Frequently asked questions for DAYLERT
Q.Is terfenadine the same as fexofenadine?
Terfenadine and fexofenadine are drugs of same class and used for allergic conditions
Q.Why is terfenadine banned?
Terfenadine is banned because of the fatal side effects it may cause.