food interaction for DACILON
alcohol interaction for DACILON
pregnancy interaction for DACILON
lactation interaction for DACILON
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR DACILON
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR DACILON
- ACTINOCIN 0.5MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Neon Laboratories LtdRs. 412.50/injectionRs. 412.50save 7% more per injection
Expert advice FOR DACILON
- Use appropriate contraception during treatment with dactinomycin, if you are women of childbearing potential.
- During administration, avoid inhalation of dust or vapors and contact with eyes or mucous membranes as it is highly toxic and extremely corrosive to soft tissues.
- Take precautions while taking dactinomycin as you may develop life threatening allergic reactions.
- You may be monitored daily for any side effects during treatment as it may cause toxic reactions such as stomatitis, diarrhea, severe hematopoietic depression.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR DACILON
Q. Is dactinomycin an anthracycline?
Yes, dactinomycin is an anthracycline
Q. Is dactinomycin a vesicant (agent that causes tissue blistering and damage)?
Yes, dactinomycin is a vesicant; it may cause tissue blistering if it leaks out of the vein.