Sensodyne Fresh Mint Sensitive Toothpaste
When the protective layer of teeth (enamel) is worn away or gums recede, the dentine underneath may become exposed. When the exposed dentine comes in contact with hot, cold, sweet, or sour food and drinks, it can trigger a short sharp sensation called tooth sensitivity. Sensodyne Fresh mint is a daily fluoride toothpaste that might act rapidly against tooth sensitivity while still providing the benefits of regular paste-like strong teeth and healthy gums. It has a mint flavour that might leave your mouth fresh and clean. With twice daily brushing, you can enjoy your favourite foods and drinks without worrying about sensitive teeth. Sensodyne fresh gel toothpaste is available in four packs - 75 gm, 150 gm, 450 gm (150 gm* 3), and 450 gm (150 gm - buy 2 get 1 free) combo pack. Always follow the instructions and guidance included on the pack before use.Key Ingredients:
Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Fluoride, Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sucralose, Yellow 10, Blue 1Key Benefits:
- Sensodyne toothpaste for daily protection of teeth against sensitivity
- This toothpaste has a mint flavour that might keep your mouth feeling fresh and clean
- It can provide daily care by soothing the sensation
- It may let you enjoy your favourite foods and drinks without the worry of sensitive teeth
Good to know:
- This toothpaste contains fluoride that strengthens teeth and prevents tooth decay
Contains fluorideConcerns It Can Help With:
Tooth sensitivityProduct Form:
Twice a day (morning and evening)Directions For Use:
- Use as your regular toothpaste
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the toothpaste onto a soft bristle toothbrush
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 2 minutes twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than three times a day, or as recommended by the dentist
- Make sure to brush all the sensitive areas of the teeth
- Minimise swallowing, spit out after brushing
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
- Not for use by children 12 years and under unless directed by a dentist or health care professional
- Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that needs prompt care by a dentist
Frequently Asked Questions:
- If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your dentist
Q. How does the toothpaste work?
Sensodyne toothpastes with potassium nitrate work to soothe the nerves inside the teeth from feeling pain from triggers.Q. Does this toothpaste help prevent cavities?
Yes, this toothpaste contains fluoride, which helps to protect against cavities when brushed twice a day.Q. Can Sensodyne toothpaste be used every day?
Yes. Sensodyne is a daily toothpaste specially formulated to relieve and protect against tooth decay.