Medicine Overview of Clinwin Gel
Uses of Clindamycin
Side effects of Clindamycin
Vomiting, Nausea, Joint pain, Difficulty in swallowing, Heartburn, Vaginal discharge, Vaginal irritation, Vaginal swelling, Vaginal itching, White spots in the mouth, White patches on the tongue, White spots in the throat.
How to use Clindamycin
How Clinwin Gel works
Uses of Nicotinamide
Side effects of Nicotinamide
Rash, Abnormal liver function tests, Allergic sensitization, Blurred vision, Diarrhoea, Dizziness, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Gastrointestinal discomfort, Vomiting, Nausea, Headache, Liver toxicity, Increased glucose level in blood.
How to use Nicotinamide
How Clinwin Gel works
In Depth Information on Clinwin Gel
Expert advice for Clindamycin
- If you get diarrhea that is watery or bloody, stop using this medicine and call your doctor.
- If you are taking birth control pills while taking clindamycin take a secondary measure of birth control. Please consult your doctor regarding the same.
- Consult your doctor if you have or have ever had asthma, allergies, eczema (sensitive skin that often becomes itchy or irritated) or kidney or liver disease.
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding, if you become pregnant while taking clindamycin, call your doctor.
Expert advice for Nicotinamide
- Do not use nicotinamide in children.
- Caution should be observed if large doses are prescribed in patients with a history of jaundice, liver disease, or diabetes mellitus.
- Do not take nicotinamide along with fibrates (e.g. Clofibrate) and statins (e.g. Simvastatin) as it may cause rhabdomyolysis.
- Do not take nicotinamide along with alcohol.
- Caution should be taken in the use of supplements containing copper, which may cause severe heart defects (second or third degree heart blocks) in patients with chronic liver or renal failure.
- Tell your doctor if you are taking, have recently taken, or might take any other medicines.
There may be a possibility of diarrhea or rash in the baby.
Use of Clinwin Gel is not recommended in patients with active liver disease.