Medicine Overview of Clindoxyl Gel
Side effects of Clindoxyl Gel
Dry skin, Erythema, Skin peeling, Burning sensation.
How to use Clindoxyl Gel
Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Apply it on the affected area and allow it to stay before spitting or rinsing.
How Clindoxyl Gel works
Benzoyl peroxide attacks the bacteria (germs) known as Propionibacterium acnes, one of the main causes of acne. It also has peeling and drying properties..
In Depth Information on Clindoxyl Gel
Expert advice for Clindoxyl Gel
- This medicine is for external use only. Always wash your hands after using benzoyl peroxide.
- Avoid exposure to strong sunlight or UV lamps while using benzoyl peroxide. If unavoidable, use a suitable sunscreen lotion and apply benzoyl peroxide in the evening after washing the skin.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, mouth, nose (especially mucous lining). If any accidental contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Benzoyl peroxide should not be applied to damaged skin.
- This product may bleach hair and colored fabrics including clothing, towels and bed linen. Be careful to avoid contact of the gel with these materials.
- Caution should be exercised when applying benzoyl peroxide to the neck and other sensitive areas.
- Do not stop using benzoyl peroxide if your skin condition appears to worsen for the first 2 to 3 weeks of treatment.
- Do not apply benozyl peroxide if you are allergic to benzoyl peroxide or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- Avoid using benozyl peroxide if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant or are breast-feeding.
- Do not apply benozyl peroxide if you are using any other acne products or medicines with peeling, irritant and drying effects.
Special precautions for Clindoxyl Gel
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Clindoxyl Gel may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Clindoxyl Gel is probably safe to use during lactation. Lim+more
ited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Clindoxyl Gel does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Clindoxyl Gel is probably safe to use in patients with kidne+more
y disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Clindoxyl Gel may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Clindoxyl Gel is probably safe to use in patients with liver+more
disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Clindoxyl Gel may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Frequently asked questions for Clindoxyl 5g/100g Gel
Frequently asked questions for Benzoyl Peroxide
Q. Does benzoyl peroxide work/ is benzoyl peroxide good for skin/pimples/acne/acne marks/ acne scars/ dark spots?
Benzoyl peroxide is effective in treating acne on face, chest or back in most of the people where the skin has a lot of blackheads, spots and pimples. It can be helpful in treating acne marks, scars and dark spots
Q. Does benzoyl peroxide darken skin/cause hyperpigmentation/peel skin/bleach skin/cause redness?
Benzoyl peroxide may cause redness, peel the skin and also bleach skin and hair. It doesn't darken the skin or cause hyperpigmentation, but it should be best to use it under a doctor's supervision
Q. Is benzoyl peroxide a BHA/an antibiotic/ retin a/salicylic acid?
Benzoyl peroxide is not a beta hydroxy acid (BHA), antibiotic, retin A or salicylic acid
Q. Is benzoyl peroxide the same as hydrogen peroxide?
No, benzoyl peroxide is different from hydrogen peroxide.
User Submitted Feedback For Clindoxyl Gel
Patients taking Clindoxyl Gel
Once A Day
Twice A Day
Thrice A Day
Thrice A week
What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
No Side Effect
How do you take this medicine?
With or without food
How much was the improvement?
Please rate this medicine on price?
What are you using this medicine for?
Keratoses (Abnormal skin growth)
Survey Participants: 33
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Clindoxyl Gel. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Clindoxyl Gel: HEX, JMJ, 9T9, HRV, SHM, BLP, AAR, BMJ, MPC, NDP, AAY, SJP, ATP, BTM, BSN, INC, BDN, NNH, RHW, WSI, RPP, KHH, IPL, PNT, OLT, NVY, XPS, DYG, HGI, SBL, LCC, LHA, MAX, HIP, JVN, RSS, OWP, ARD, GPT, SBA, GNC, GBL, DPP, PLT, MMS, ATL, ZVP, SWA, PSP, SDM, USF, AYU, OIP, DDR, GTC, RKS, NVL, ADT, DLP, MOM, IAD, SSA, OHM, AGT, DFP, SAF, JIV, PPR, MAK, FGH, RUS, STA, HBV, DHR, EQN, GTK, MAM, BIO, AVN, SAT, RJH, RSA, NWP, ENP, PTS, DEL, PEN, MSD, EMB, SHP
Substitutes for Clindoxyl
No substitutes found for this medicine