food interaction for CLEAR (H&H)
alcohol interaction for CLEAR (H&H)
pregnancy interaction for CLEAR (H&H)
lactation interaction for CLEAR (H&H)
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for CLEAR (H&H)
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for CLEAR 1% GEL
Patients taking CLEAR 1% GEL
- 77%Once A Day
- 18%Twice A Day
- 2%Alternate Day
- 2%Thrice A Day
- 1%Four Times A Day
SUBSTITUTES for CLEAR (H&H)
- CLINDAC A GEL(15 GM gel in tube)Galderma India Pvt LtdRs. 8.33/GM of gelRs. 125pay 33% more per GM of gel
- ZYCLIN 1% W/W NANO GEL(15 GM gel in tube)Zydus CadilaRs. 10.23/GM of gelRs. 153.40pay 64% more per GM of gel
- ACNESOL 1% W/W GEL(20 GM gel in tube)Systopic Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 3.65/GM of gelRs. 73save 42% more per GM of gel
- D ACNE 1% W/W GEL(10 GM gel in tube)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 10.80/GM of gelRs. 108pay 73% more per GM of gel
- CLID (BENNET) 1% W/W GEL(20 GM gel in tube)Bennet Pharmaceuticals LimitedRs. 3.75/GM of gelRs. 75save 40% more per GM of gel
- Dr. Chiranjiv ChhabraMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Avnish SharmaMBBS, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Ramanjit SinghMBBS, MD, Certification
- Dr. Shuchi SinglaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Atula GuptaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for CLEAR (H&H)
- Discontinue use of topical clindamycin and contact your doctor immediately, if you experience diarrhea or bloody diarrhea.
- Avoid vaginal intercourse or use of other intravaginal products such as tampons or douches while using clindamycin cream.
- Clindamycin cream contains mineral oil that may weaken latex products (condoms and diaphragms) and may not provide adequate birth control. Therefore, do not use these products within 72 hours of using clindamycin cream.
- Avoid direct contact of cream with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water and seek immediate medical attention.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to clindamycin, lincomycin or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you have Crohn’s disease (a chronic inflammatory disease of the intestines), antibiotic-associated colitis (colon inflammation).
Frequently asked questions for CLEAR (H&H)
Q.Can I use clindamycin with a penicillin allergy?
Clindamycin is considered safe for use in patients with a penicillin allergy
Q.Does clindamycin treat acne scars?
Clindamycin can prevent the formation of new scars by preventing formation of new acne, but will not be useful for the scars already formed
Q.Can clindamycin cream cause thrush?
Yes. Use of clindamycin cream may cause thrush (a type of fungal or yeast infection) in rare cases.