food interaction for CITICURE PLUS
alcohol interaction for CITICURE PLUS
pregnancy interaction for CITICURE PLUS
lactation interaction for CITICURE PLUS
SALT INFORMATION FOR CITICURE PLUS
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR CITICURE PLUS
- STROCIT 500MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 49.30/tabletRs. 493pay 1% more per tablet
- CITISTAR 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 49.40/tabletRs. 494pay 2% more per tablet
- STORAX 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 48.70/tabletRs. 487same price
- PREXARON 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 48.70/tabletRs. 487same price
- STROLIN 500MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 46.40/tabletRs. 464save 4% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR CITICURE PLUS
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to get pregnant.
- Stop taking citicoline and consult a doctor if you experience signs of allergic reactions.
Frequently asked questions FOR CITICURE PLUS
Q. Is citicoline safe?
Yes, citicoline is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is citicoline is a stimulant?
Yes, citicoline is a psychostimulant and may be used to stimulate alertness and energy
Q. Is citicoline bad for you?
No, citicoline is a natural chemical found in the body. Use of citicoline in prescribed doses has beneficial effects
Q. Is citicoline a prescription drug?
Citicoline is a prescription drug. However, patients should follow advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. Is citicoline found natural?
Yes, citicoline is natural chemical found in the body
Q. Is citicoline approved by FDA?
Yes, citicoline is approved by FDA as a nutrition supplement
Q. Is citicoline a drug?
Citicoline is a drug. It is a natural supplement used for neurological dysfunction caused due to aging or traumatic brain injury
Q. Does citicoline increase dopamine?
Yes, citicoline is known to influence dopamine levels by increasing dopamine synthesis
Q. How long does citicoline take to work/ kick in?
Citicoline is absorbed almost immediately and works/ kicks in relatively quickly.