food interaction for CINTAFLUX
alcohol interaction for CINTAFLUX
pregnancy interaction for CINTAFLUX
lactation interaction for CINTAFLUX
SALT INFORMATION for CINTAFLUX
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for CINTAFLUX
- CINTAPRO 1 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 8.19/tabletRs. 81.90pay 115% more per tablet
- KINPRIDE 1 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 7.85/tabletRs. 78.50pay 106% more per tablet
- CINESTA 1 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 6.37/tabletRs. 63.71pay 67% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for CINTAFLUX
- Always take cinitapride at least 15 minutes before meals.
- Caution has to be exercised when administered in elderly patients, as it may cause movement disorder or prolong the heartbeat.
- Do not drive or operate machinery while you are taking cinitapride as it may cause drowsiness.
- Do not drink alcohol while you are taking cinitapride as it may increase sleepiness.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to cinitapride or any of its ingredients.
- Do not consume this drug if you have gastrointestinal bleeding, obstruction, tear (perforation), or movement disorder.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for CINTAFLUX
Q.What is cinitapride is used for?
Cinitapride is used for the treatment of motility-related gastrointestinal disorders like indigestion, reflux disease, delayed gastric emptying, and vomiting
Q.How does cinitapride work?
Cinitapride works by increasing the movement of esophagus, stomach, and intestines during digestion. It also increases the strength of muscle between esophagus and stomach to prevent the reflux conditions.