Information about Cinitapride
How Cinitapride works
Cinitapride indirectly stimulates the release of acetylcholine, a chemical messenger that can increase the motility of the intestine.
Common side effects of Cinitapride
Headache, Nausea, Diarrhea
Available Medicine for Cinitapride
KinprideDr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
₹113 to ₹2372 variant(s)
CintafluxMankind Pharma Ltd
₹60 to ₹1302 variant(s)
OrciprideIva Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
CinitideVivid Biotek Pvt Ltd
CinarideManith Healthcare Pvt Ltd
CintawinIkon Remedies Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Cinitapride
- Cinitapride helps treat gastroesophageal reflux disease (acid reflux) and indigestion.
- Take it 15 minutes before each meal.
- Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as Cinitapride can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- Inform your doctor if you get watery diarrhea, fever, or stomach pain that does not go away.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking Cinitapride as it can increase dizziness and the risk of stomach damage.