food interaction for CINITIDE tablet
alcohol interaction for CINITIDE tablet
pregnancy interaction for CINITIDE tablet
lactation interaction for CINITIDE tablet
It is better to take Cinitide sr 3mg tablet with food.
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Cinitide sr 3mg tablet is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR CINITIDE 3mg tablet
Cinitide tablet uses
How cinitide tablet works
Cinitide sr 3mg tablet indirectly stimulates the release of acetylcholine, a chemical messenger that can increase the motility of the intestine.
Common side effects of cinitide tablet
Headache, Nausea, Diarrhoea
SUBSTITUTES FOR CINITIDE tablet
Expert advice FOR CINITIDE tablet
- Always take cinitapride at least 15 minutes before meals.
- Caution has to be exercised when administered in elderly patients, as it may cause movement disorder or prolong the heartbeat.
- Do not drive or operate machinery while you are taking cinitapride as it may cause drowsiness.
- Do not drink alcohol while you are taking cinitapride as it may increase sleepiness.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to cinitapride or any of its ingredients.
- Do not consume this drug if you have gastrointestinal bleeding, obstruction, tear (perforation), or movement disorder.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR CINITIDE 3mg tablet
Q. What is cinitapride is used for?
Cinitapride is used for the treatment of motility-related gastrointestinal disorders like indigestion, reflux disease, delayed gastric emptying, and vomiting
Q. How does cinitapride work?
Cinitapride works by increasing the movement of esophagus, stomach, and intestines during digestion. It also increases the strength of muscle between esophagus and stomach to prevent the reflux conditions.