food interaction for CARVIDON
alcohol interaction for CARVIDON
pregnancy interaction for CARVIDON
lactation interaction for CARVIDON
SALT INFORMATION FOR CARVIDON
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR CARVIDON 35 MG TABLET MR
Patients taking CARVIDON 35 MG TABLET MR
- 60%Twice A Day
- 30%Once A Day
- 10%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR CARVIDON
- TRIVEDON 35 MG TABLET MR(10 tablet mr in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 11.70/tablet mrRs. 117save 3% more per tablet mr
Expert advice FOR CARVIDON
- The Trimetazidine may cause dizziness and lightheadedness. To avoid this, get up slowly after sitting or lying down.
- Avoid driving if you feel dizzy after consuming Trimetazidine.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
- Do not breast-feed while taking Trimetazidine.
Frequently asked questions FOR CARVIDON
Q. Is trimetazidine FDA approved?
No, trimetazidine is not FDA approved
Q. What is trimetazidine/ trimetazidine dihydrochloride used for?
Trimetazidine is used in the treatment of angina pectoris (sensation of pressure, squeezing, or pain in chest due to insufficient blood supply to the muscles of the heart) as an additional therapy to other frontline medicines. It may also be used in patients who do not respond well to other anti-anginal medicines