Medicine Overview of Candid Gold Cream
How to use Candid Gold Cream
This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
How Candid Gold Cream works
Candid Gold Cream stops the growth of fungus by preventing them from making their protective covering.
In Depth Information on Candid Gold Cream
Expert advice for Candid Gold Cream
- Do not use clotrimazole topical for vaginal infections if you are menstruating.
- Do not take clotrimazole pessary by mouth. Avoid direct contact of cream or drops with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
- Do not use tampons, vaginal douches, spermicides, or other vaginal products while using clotrimazole for vaginal infections.
- Avoid vaginal intercourse during treatment of vaginal infections.
- Do not use the vaginal tablets in children younger than 16 years.
- Tell your doctor if you have had two infections of fungal vaginitis in the last six months, history of sexually transmitted disease (STD) or exposed to a partner with STD, or have pregnancy or suspected pregnancy.
- Tell your doctor before using clotrimazole, if you have any of the following symptoms: irregular or abnormal vaginal bleeding, a blood-stained discharge, vulval or vaginal ulcers, blisters or sores, lower abdominal pain, fever or chills, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, or foul smelling vaginal discharge.
- Seek immediate medical advice if symptoms do not relieve within a week of using vaginal cream or tablets, or infection recurs more than twice within six months.
- Patients allergic to clotrimazole or other imidazole antifungal medications or any of its ingredients.
- It should not given to patients who never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
- It should not take if patient is who have itching caused by a condition other than a yeast infection.
Candid Gold Cream related warnings
Special precautions for Candid Gold Cream
No interaction found
Candid Gold Cream is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Candid Gold Cream is probably safe to use during lactation.+more
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Candid Gold Cream does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Candid Gold Cream is probably safe to use in patients with k+more
idney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Candid Gold Cream may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Candid Gold Cream is probably safe to use in patients with l+more
iver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Candid Gold Cream may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Frequently asked questions about Candid Gold Cream
Frequently asked questions about Clotrimazole Topical
Q. Is clotrimazole a steroid?
Clotrimazole is an imidazole antifungal medication and not a steroid.
User Submitted Feedback For Candid Gold Cream
Patients taking Candid Gold Cream
Once A Day
Twice A Day
Thrice A Day
What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
No Side Effect
How do you take this medicine?
With or without food
How much was the improvement?
Please rate this medicine on price?
What are you using this medicine for?
Execessive skin dryness
Survey Participants: 18
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Candid Gold Cream. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Candid Gold Cream: HMP, SBL, DPL, GTK, OWP, AAR, BIO, GNC, RSS, SJP, MSD, OHM, RHL, SAF, MMS, RKS, IAD, DYG, MAK, KHH, HAT, BMJ, TRP, WLC, DHR, ADT, SDM, MAX, SAT, DFP, RUS, MPC, ATL, GPT, AVN, NWP, EQN, INC, JIV, SHD, FGH, PTI, PEN, NVY, DLP, HBV, SHM, UMP, NNH, GTC, JMJ, BDN, PPR, PVP, AGT, STA, RPP, ZVP, ARD, AYU, HRV, 9T9, DDR, EMB, NVL, GBL, HEX, BTM, OLT, MOM, SVH, AMR, JVO, SSA, BSN, ENP, WSI, USF, IPL, HGI, BBS, DPP, AAY, RJH, RSA, ATP, OIP, SBA, PNT, SWA, LCC, MLC, RHW, HIP, SCH, MAM, NDP, SHP, CLT, JVN, LHA, PLT
Substitutes for Candid Gold
No substitutes found for this medicine