Medicine Overview of Zocon Cream
Uses of Zocon Cream
Zocon C Cream is used in the treatment of fungal infections.
How to use Zocon Cream
This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
How Zocon Cream works
Zocon c cream stops the growth of fungus by preventing them from making their protective covering.
In Depth Information on Zocon Cream
Expert advice for Zocon Cream
- Do not use clotrimazole topical for vaginal infections if you are menstruating.
- Do not take clotrimazole pessary by mouth. Avoid direct contact of cream or drops with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
- Do not use tampons, vaginal douches, spermicides, or other vaginal products while using clotrimazole for vaginal infections.
- Avoid vaginal intercourse during treatment of vaginal infections.
- Do not use the vaginal tablets in children younger than 16 years.
- Tell your doctor if you have had two infections of fungal vaginitis in the last six months, history of sexually transmitted disease (STD) or exposed to a partner with STD, or have pregnancy or suspected pregnancy.
- Tell your doctor before using clotrimazole, if you have any of the following symptoms: irregular or abnormal vaginal bleeding, a blood-stained discharge, vulval or vaginal ulcers, blisters or sores, lower abdominal pain, fever or chills, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, or foul smelling vaginal discharge.
- Seek immediate medical advice if symptoms do not relieve within a week of using vaginal cream or tablets, or infection recurs more than twice within six months.
- Patients allergic to clotrimazole or other imidazole antifungal medications or any of its ingredients.
- It should not given to patients who never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
- It should not take if patient is who have itching caused by a condition other than a yeast infection.
Special precautions for Zocon C Cream
No interaction found
Zocon C Cream is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Zocon C Cream is probably safe to use during lactation. Lim+more
ited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Zocon C Cream does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Zocon C Cream is probably safe to use in patients with kidne+more
y disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Zocon C Cream may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Zocon C Cream is probably safe to use in patients with liver+more
disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Zocon C Cream may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Frequently asked questions for Zocon 1% w/w Cream
Frequently asked questions for Clotrimazole Topical
Q. Is clotrimazole a steroid?
Clotrimazole is an imidazole antifungal medication and not a steroid.
User Submitted Feedback For Zocon 1% w/w Cream
Patients taking Zocon C Cream
Once A Day
Twice A Day
Four Times A Day
What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
No Side Effect
Fungal infection of genital area
How do you take this medicine?
With or without food
How much was the improvement?
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 12
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Zocon C Cream. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Zocon C Cream: 9T9, LCC, HIP, MOM, AYU, ENP, PSP, GNC, KHH, LHA, BIO, RUS, STA, AGT, DDR, PTS, DFP, MMS, GTK, RJH, OLT, BTM, FGH, EQN, MAK, JIV, ZVP, SBL, PEN, ADT, USF, NVL, JMJ, NDP, NWP, OIP, BSN, HEX, GPT, MAX, DPP, HBV, OHM, RSS, DYG, GTC, IPL, DLP, BLP, DEL, SHP, HGI, SAT, PLT, ATP, SSA, EMB, BDN, PNT, SBA, MPC, OWP, RPP, SWA, AAY, RKS, SHM, ATL, WSI, SJP
Substitutes for Zocon Cream
Imidil 1% w/w Cream
Hetero Drugs Ltd
₹2.17/gm of Cream
Triben 1% w/w Cream
Jenburkt Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹2.55/gm of Cream
Surfaz 1% w/w Cream
Franco-Indian Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹2.56/gm of Cream
₹2.67/gm of Cream
Candid 1% Cream
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹2.76/gm of Cream