food interaction for BROTACEF
alcohol interaction for BROTACEF
pregnancy interaction for BROTACEF
lactation interaction for BROTACEF
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for BROTACEF
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for BROTACEF
- KEFODIME 50MG DRY SYRUP(30 ML dry syrup in bottle)Medley PharmaceuticalsRs. 1.83/ML of dry syrupRs. 55save 8% more per ML of dry syrup
- CEFOTIL 50MG DRY SYRUP(30 ML dry syrup in bottle)Tengee LifescienceRs. 2.06/ML of dry syrupRs. 61.90pay 3% more per ML of dry syrup
- PROXIT DRY SYRUP(30 ML dry syrup in bottle)Skymax Life Science Pvt LtdRs. 1.97/ML of dry syrupRs. 59save 2% more per ML of dry syrup
- GREATCEF 50 MG/5ML DRY SYRUP(30 ML dry syrup in bottle)Ronyd Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 2/ML of dry syrupRs. 59.90same price
- CEPOTECH 50MG DRY SYRUP(30 ML dry syrup in bottle)Shrinivas Gujarat Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 1.77/ML of dry syrupRs. 53.18save 11% more per ML of dry syrup
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for BROTACEF
- If you are allergic to cefpodoxime or any other cephalosporin antibiotic such as cefadroxil, cephalexin, penicillin, or any other drugs.
- If you have diarrhea, inflammation of large intestine (colon) colitis, or stomach problems, blood clotting problem.
- If you have or had kidney or liver disease.
- If you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking cefpodoxime.
- If you have taken cefpodoxime repeatedly or for longer duration.
Frequently asked questions for BROTACEF
Q.Is cefpodoxime a sulfa drug/steroid/penicillin?
No, cefpodoxime belongs to class of medication called as cephalosporin antibiotics
Q.Is Cefpodoxime/ cefodem xp 325/ cefodem 200/ monocef-o/ kefpod safe?
Cefpodoxime (also available as cefodem xp 325/cefodem 200/ monocef-o/kefpod) is safe at the prescribed dose by the doctor. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q.What are cefpodoxime/ cefodem xp 325/ cefodem 200/ monocef-o/ kefpod/ gudcef 200/ gudcef?
Cefpodoxime belongs to class of medication called as cephalosporin antibiotics. It is used for the treatment of infections caused by bacteria
Q.Is cefpodoxime a sulfa drug/ penicillin/ steroid/ an antibiotic?
Cefpodoxime is an antibiotic belong to class of medication called as cephalosporin. It is not a steroid and does not contain penicillin or sulpha.