Medicine Overview of Bluspar Tablet
How to use Bluspar Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Bluspar 100mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How Bluspar Tablet works
Bluspar 100mg Tablet is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria by preventing them from reproducing and repairing themselves. This treats your infection.
In Depth Information on Bluspar Tablet
Expert advice for Bluspar Tablet
- Your doctor has prescribed Bluspar to cure your infection and improve symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- Discontinue Bluspar and inform your doctor immediately if you get a rash, itchy skin, swelling of face and mouth, or have difficulty in breathing.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect but should stop when your course is complete. Inform your doctor if it doesn't stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Notify your doctor if you feel pain in your tendons, numbness, or tingling sensations.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
Bluspar Tablet related warnings
Special precautions for Bluspar Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Bluspar 100mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Bluspar 100mg Tablet is probably unsafe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggest that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby.+more
Bluspar 100mg Tablet may cause diarrhea or rash in the baby....
Bluspar 100mg Tablet may cause diarrhea or rash in the baby.
Bluspar 100mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired,+more
or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive....
Bluspar 100mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients+more
with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Bluspar 100mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor....
There is limited information available on the use of Bluspar+more
100mg Tablet in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor....
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Trental 400mg Tablet, Alkepin 25mg Tablet DT, Manza 15mg Tablet, Cyblex 60mg XR Tablet
If you miss a dose of Sparfloxacin, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Substitutes for Bluspar Tablet
Sparwar 100mg Tablet
Leben Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Rexpar 100mg Tablet
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Sparit 100mg Tablet
Iatros Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Sparo 100mg Tablet
Winsome Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Q Spar 100mg Tablet
Que Pharma Pvt Ltd