food interaction for BIOBIN
alcohol interaction for BIOBIN
pregnancy interaction for BIOBIN
lactation interaction for BIOBIN
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for BIOBIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for BIOBIN
- CYTARINE 100MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Fresenius Kabi India Pvt LtdRs. 177/ML of injectionRs. 177save 19% more per ML of injection
- ARASID 100MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 189.05/injectionRs. 189.05save 13% more per injection
- CYTOSAR 100MG INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Pfizer LtdRs. 53.78/ML of injectionRs. 268.92save 75% more per ML of injection
- CYTALON 100MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Celon Laboratories LtdRs. 168.57/ML of injectionRs. 168.57save 23% more per ML of injection
- CYBIN PF 100MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Vhb Life Sciences IncRs. 250/ML of injectionRs. 250pay 15% more per ML of injection
Expert advice for BIOBIN
- You may be monitored closely for severity of symptoms.
- You will be told to undergo tests for blood counts, bone marrow, liver and kidney functions at regular intervals of time.
- Inform your doctor if you have recently received chemotherapy or radiotherapy or you are scheduled for radiotherapy.
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from any liver disorder.
- Stop taking cytarabine if you develop severe allergic reaction.
- Taking cytarabine may increase your uric acid level in the blood. Seek medical advice for necessary precautions.
- Avoid vaccination with live vaccine to eliminate risk of life threatening reaction.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for BIOBIN
Q.Is cytarabine a vesicant?
No. Cytarabine is not a vesicant (irritant) but should be handled with care
Q.Is cytarabine ototoxic?
No. Ototoxicity is not reported with use of cytarabine. However, please consult your doctor if you experience such side effect
Q.Is cytarabine cytotoxic?
Yes. Cytarabine is a cytotoxic drug
Q.Does cytarabine cause hair loss?
Yes. Cytarabine may cause hair loss
Q.How does cytarabine prevent DNA replication?
Cytarabine prevents deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) replication through inhibiting the synthesis of DNA.