Medicine Overview of Bicatero Tablet
Uses of Bicatero Tablet
Side effects of Bicatero Tablet
Rash, Dizziness, Decreased libido, Breast enlargement in male, Sleepiness, Weakness, Nausea, Abdominal pain, Dyspepsia, Weight gain, Increased liver enzymes, Breast tenderness, Anemia, Depression, Decreased appetite, Flatulence, Constipation, Hot flashes.
How to use Bicatero Tablet
How Bicatero Tablet works
In Depth Information on Bicatero Tablet
Expert advice for Bicatero Tablet
- Before taking bicalutamide, tell your doctor if you have any liver disease.
- Bicalutamide may cause serious liver dysfunction (with symptoms of abdominal pain, anorexia, dark urine, fatigue, jaundice, nausea, vomiting). Stop taking Bicalutamide and call your doctor if you experience any such symptoms.
- If you have an objective progression of disease together with elevated PSA, seek immediate medical advice, as you may have to stop bicalutamide treatment.
- You should not take this medicine if you have rare hereditary problems of galactose intolerance, the Lapp lactase deficiency or glucose-galactose malabsorption.
- Take precautions as you may occasionally feel sleepy while on bicalutamide therapy.
- Avoid direct exposure to excessive sunlight or UV-light while you are taking bicalutamide.
- Do not drink alcohol while on bicalutamide treatment as it may worsen the side effects of this medication.
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
Regular monitoring of liver function tests is advisable while you are taking this medicine.