Medicine Overview of Bicatero Tablet
Rash, Dizziness, Decreased libido, Breast enlargement in male, Sleepiness, Weakness, Nausea, Abdominal pain, Dyspepsia, Weight gain, Increased liver enzymes, Breast tenderness, Anemia, Depression, Decreased appetite, Flatulence, Constipation, Hot flashes.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Bicatero 50mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Bicatero 50mg Tablet blocks the effect of the natural male hormones on the growth of prostate cells. Bicatero 50mg Tablet also blocks the undesired effects of androgens in females such as excessive hair growth and acne.
In Depth Information on Bicatero Tablet
- Before taking bicalutamide, tell your doctor if you have any liver disease.
- Bicalutamide may cause serious liver dysfunction (with symptoms of abdominal pain, anorexia, dark urine, fatigue, jaundice, nausea, vomiting). Stop taking Bicalutamide and call your doctor if you experience any such symptoms.
- If you have an objective progression of disease together with elevated PSA, seek immediate medical advice, as you may have to stop bicalutamide treatment.
- You should not take this medicine if you have rare hereditary problems of galactose intolerance, the Lapp lactase deficiency or glucose-galactose malabsorption.
- Take precautions as you may occasionally feel sleepy while on bicalutamide therapy.
- Avoid direct exposure to excessive sunlight or UV-light while you are taking bicalutamide.
- Do not drink alcohol while on bicalutamide treatment as it may worsen the side effects of this medication.
Bicatero Tablet related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Bicatero 50mg Tablet is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Bicatero 50mg Tabl
et during lactation. Please consult your doctor.
Bicatero 50mg Tablet does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Bicatero 50mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney
disease. No dose adjustment of Bicatero 50mg Tablet is recommended.
Bicatero 50mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Bicatero 50mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Regular monitoring of liver function tests is advisable while you are taking this medicine.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Bicatero 50mg Tablet: STA, DPL, INC, 9T9, BDN, ZVP, WLC, PEN, SHP, GNC, AMR, ATL, USF, DLP, AAY, NDP, RUS, HBV, PPR, DFP, TRP, EQN, AVN, ARD, MSD, ATP, SVH, PNT, ADT, HIP, MLC, BSN, NNH, RSA, AAR, NWP, IAD, SHD, GTK, KHH, MAM, GTC, SAT, OIP, SAF, NVL, MPC, SBL, SHM, RPP, RSS, HRV, GPT, JMJ, EMB, RHL, GBL, LHA, RJH, LCC, OHM, IPL, MAX, HAT, MMS, NVY, MAK, OWP, HEX, SDM, PLT, PVP, SWA, ENP, FGH, HMP, HGI, DYG, WSI, RHW, OLT, SCH, RKS, SSA, MOM, DDR, BTM, UMP, DPP, AGT, BBS, PTI, BIO, AYU, CLT, JIV, SJP, JVN, JVO, DHR, SBA, BMJ