food interaction for BICALPRO
alcohol interaction for BICALPRO
pregnancy interaction for BICALPRO
lactation interaction for BICALPRO
medicine interaction for BICALPRO
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR BICALPRO
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR BICALPRO
- CALUTIDE 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 45.35/tabletRs. 453.50pay 3% more per tablet
- CALURAN CP 50 MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 32.30/tabletRs. 969save 27% more per tablet
- CASODEX 50 MG TABLET(7 tablets in strip)Astra ZenecaRs. 1770.83/tabletRs. 12395.80pay 3925% more per tablet
- ANDROBLOK 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 41/tabletRs. 410save 7% more per tablet
- UTAMIDE 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 35.80/tabletRs. 358save 19% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR BICALPRO
- Before taking bicalutamide, tell your doctor if you have any liver disease.
- Bicalutamide may cause serious liver dysfunction (with symptoms of abdominal pain, anorexia, dark urine, fatigue, jaundice, nausea, vomiting). Stop taking Bicalutamide and call your doctor if you experience any such symptoms.
- If you have an objective progression of disease together with elevated PSA, seek immediate medical advice, as you may have to stop bicalutamide treatment.
- You should not take this medicine if you have rare hereditary problems of galactose intolerance, the Lapp lactase deficiency or glucose-galactose malabsorption.
- Take precautions as you may occasionally feel sleepy while on bicalutamide therapy.
- Avoid direct exposure to excessive sunlight or UV-light while you are taking bicalutamide.
- Do not drink alcohol while on bicalutamide treatment as it may worsen the side effects of this medication.
Frequently asked questions FOR BICALPRO
Q. Is Bicailutamide a chemotherapy drug?
No. Bicailutamide is not a chemotherapy drug
Q. Is bicalutamide a hormone/Lower PSA Levels?
Bicalutamide is not a hormone however due to its anti-androgen properties, it lowers PSA.