food interaction for BACTIFLEX
alcohol interaction for BACTIFLEX
pregnancy interaction for BACTIFLEX
lactation interaction for BACTIFLEX
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for BACTIFLEX
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for BACTIFLEX
- SEPHEN 500MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Rekvina Laboratories LtdRs. 28.57/tabletRs. 114.30pay 210% more per tablet
- DROXIPIC 500MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Atopic LaboratoriesRs. 12/tabletRs. 120pay 30% more per tablet
- AVOCEF 500MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Shreeyam HealthcareRs. 11.63/tabletRs. 116.33pay 26% more per tablet
- CAREFEX 500MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Olcare LaboratoriesRs. 12.64/tabletRs. 126.43pay 37% more per tablet
- CEFACT 500MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Royal LabsRs. 49.20/tabletRs. 492pay 434% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for BACTIFLEX
Frequently asked questions for BACTIFLEX
Q.Does cephalexin contain sulfa or penicillin?
Cephalexin does not contain sulfa and is not penicillin. It is a cephalosporin antibiotic
Q.Is cephalexin the same as Keflex, Sporanox, or amoxicillin?
Keflex is a brand name for cephalexin, but Sporanox and amoxicillin are other drugs
Q.Is cephalexin safe?
Cephalexin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Can I take cephalexin with Nyquil (acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, doxylamine, and pseudoephedrine), Tylenol (paracetamol), Dayquil (Phenylephrine, acetaminophen, dextromethorphan), Benadryl (diphenhydramine), Tamiflu (oseltamivir phosphate), or Advil (ibuprofen)?
Yes, you may take cephalexin with Nyquil, Tylenol, Dayquil, Benadryl, Tamiflu, or Advil. Please consult your doctor before use
Q.Can I take cephalexin with citalopram, or vitamins?
Yes, you can take cephalexin with citalopram, or vitamins
Q.Can I take cephalexin for a cold?
Cephalexin treats infections caused by bacteria. It does not treat a viral infection such as the common cold or flu
Q.Does cephalexin treat sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), staph infections or bacterial vaginosis (BV)?
Cephalexin is not approved to treat STDs and is not active against MRSA. It may be used against staph infections, but is not very effective against bacterial vaginosis.