Medicine Overview of Asprito Tablet
Side effects of Asprito Tablet
Headache, Fatigue, Nausea, Vomiting, Blurred vision, Sleepiness, Dyspepsia, Increased saliva production, Parkinsonism, Akathisia, Dystonia, Restlessness, Dizziness, Constipation, Tremor, Anxiety, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping).
How to use Asprito Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Asprito 20mg Tablet at a fixed time.
How Asprito Tablet works
Asprito 20mg tablet is an atypical antipsychotic. It works by modulating the action of certain chemical messengers in the brain that affect thoughts.
In Depth Information on Asprito Tablet
Expert advice for Asprito Tablet
- Take special precaution while taking aripiprazole if you have high blood sugar or family history of diabetes ; seizure (fits), involuntary, irregular muscle movements, especially in the face; disease of heart or its blood vessels (cardiovascular diseases).
- Do not use aripiprazole if you feel you have gained weight, develop unusual movements, feel excessively sleepy so much that it interferes with your daily activities, or develop difficulty in swallowing, allergic reaction.
- Avoid using aripiprazole if you are elderly patient and are suffering from dementia (loss of memory and other mental abilities), or if you have ever had stroke or “mini” stroke.
- Do not take aripiprazole if you are having any thoughts or feelings about hurting yourself (suicidal thoughts and behaviors), as these have been reported when treated with aripiprazole.
- Avoid using aripiprazole if you suffer from muscle stiffness or inflexibility with high fever, sweating, altered mental status, or very rapid or irregular heartbeat.
- Do not drive or use any tools or machines if you feel drowsy after taking aripiprazole.
Special precautions for Asprito 20mg Tablet
Asprito 20mg Tablet may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Asprito 20mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Asprito 20mg Tablet is probably usafe to use during lactatio+more
n. Limited human data suggests that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby....
Asprito 20mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired,+more
or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive....
Asprito 20mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney d+more
isease. No dose adjustment of Asprito 20mg Tablet is recommended....
Asprito 20mg Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with+more
liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Asprito 20mg Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Flutis 150mg Tablet, Onecan 400mg Tablet, Onitraz 100mg Capsule, Nixitral 100mg Capsule
Frequently asked questions for Asprito 20mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Aripiprazole
No, Asprito is not an addictive, narcotic or controlled substances
Yes, Asprito is generic name of Abilify, the trade name
No, Asprito belongs to a group of medications called antipsychotic
Yes, it belongs to a group of medications called atypical antipsychotic.
User Submitted Feedback For Asprito 20mg Tablet
Patients taking Asprito 20mg Tablet
Once A Day
Twice A Day
Twice A Week
How much was the improvement?
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 1
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Asprito 20mg Tablet. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Asprito 20mg Tablet: MAK, SHP, USF, JIV, DDR, PSP, ADT, SBA, HIP, DYG, OLT, SAT, AAY, NVL, DFP, EQN, OHM, LHA, GPT, PEN, MOM, ATP, BSN, GTC, WSI, MMS, RKS, ATL, DLP, MAX, HGI, SJP, DEL, NWP, RUS, STA, PTS, NDP, IPL, BIO, SSA, HEX, SHM, ZVP, JMJ, PLT, AYU, PNT, EMB, RPP, OWP, LCC, 9T9, SBL, AGT, BTM, RSS, DPP, KHH, FGH, ENP, BDN, GTK, SWA, BLP, GNC, MPC, RJH, OIP, HBV
Substitutes for Asprito Tablet
Aripiren 20mg Tablet
La Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Arip MT 20mg Tablet
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Arpizol 20mg Tablet
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Rpz 20mg Tablet
Nodysis Pharma Pvt Ltd
Arzu 20mg Tablet