food interaction for ARZU
alcohol interaction for ARZU
pregnancy interaction for ARZU
lactation interaction for ARZU
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ARZU
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ARZU
- ARPIZOL 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 15.30/tabletRs. 153pay 76% more per tablet
- ARIP MT 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 15.40/tabletRs. 154pay 77% more per tablet
- ASPRITO 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 16.80/tabletRs. 168pay 93% more per tablet
- ARIPHRENZ 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 13/tabletRs. 130pay 50% more per tablet
- ARIFINE 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Icon Life SciencesRs. 12.90/tabletRs. 129pay 49% more per tablet
- Dr. Kanika MehrotraMBBS
- Dr. Deepak RahejaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Samir ParikhMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Anurag MishraMBBS, MD
- Dr. Puneet DwevediMBBS, MD
Expert advice for ARZU
- Take special precaution while taking aripiprazole if you have high blood sugar or family history of diabetes ; seizure (fits), involuntary, irregular muscle movements, especially in the face; disease of heart or its blood vessels (cardiovascular diseases).
- Do not use aripiprazole if you feel you have gained weight, develop unusual movements, feel excessively sleepy so much that it interferes with your daily activities, or develop difficulty in swallowing, allergic reaction.
- Avoid using aripiprazole if you are elderly patient and are suffering from dementia (loss of memory and other mental abilities), or if you have ever had stroke or “mini” stroke.
- Do not take aripiprazole if you are having any thoughts or feelings about hurting yourself (suicidal thoughts and behaviors), as these have been reported when treated with aripiprazole.
- Avoid using aripiprazole if you suffer from muscle stiffness or inflexibility with high fever, sweating, altered mental status, or very rapid or irregular heartbeat.
- Do not drive or use any tools or machines if you feel drowsy after taking aripiprazole.
Frequently asked questions for ARZU
Q.Is aripiprazole addictive/narcotic/controlled substances?
No, aripiprazole is not an addictive, narcotic or controlled substances
Q.Is aripiprazole generic for Abilify?
Yes, aripiprazole is generic name of Abilify, the trade name
Q.Is aripiprazole a Benzodiazepine/ Benzo?
No, aripiprazole belongs to a group of medications called antipsychotic
Q.Is aripiprazole an antipsychotic?
Yes, it belongs to a group of medications called atypical antipsychotic.