Medicine Overview of Arijoy Tablet
Headache, Fatigue, Nausea, Vomiting, Blurred vision, Sleepiness, Dyspepsia, Increased saliva production, Parkinsonism, Akathisia, Dystonia, Restlessness, Dizziness, Constipation, Tremor, Anxiety, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping).
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Arijoy 5mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Arijoy 5mg Tablet is an atypical antipsychotic. It works by modulating the action of certain chemical messengers in the brain that affect thoughts.
In Depth Information on Arijoy Tablet
- Take special precaution while taking aripiprazole if you have high blood sugar or family history of diabetes ; seizure (fits), involuntary, irregular muscle movements, especially in the face; disease of heart or its blood vessels (cardiovascular diseases).
- Do not use aripiprazole if you feel you have gained weight, develop unusual movements, feel excessively sleepy so much that it interferes with your daily activities, or develop difficulty in swallowing, allergic reaction.
- Avoid using aripiprazole if you are elderly patient and are suffering from dementia (loss of memory and other mental abilities), or if you have ever had stroke or “mini” stroke.
- Do not take aripiprazole if you are having any thoughts or feelings about hurting yourself (suicidal thoughts and behaviors), as these have been reported when treated with aripiprazole.
- Avoid using aripiprazole if you suffer from muscle stiffness or inflexibility with high fever, sweating, altered mental status, or very rapid or irregular heartbeat.
- Do not drive or use any tools or machines if you feel drowsy after taking aripiprazole.
Arijoy Tablet related warnings
Arijoy 5mg Tablet may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Arijoy 5mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Arijoy 5mg Tablet is probably unsafe to use during lactation
Limited human data suggest that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby.
Arijoy 5mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or
decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
Arijoy 5mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney dis
ease. No dose adjustment of Arijoy 5mg Tablet is recommended.
Arijoy 5mg Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with l
iver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Arijoy 5mg Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
User Submitted Feedback For Arijoy 5mg Tablet
Patients taking Arijoy 5mg Tablet What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 1
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Arijoy 5mg Tablet. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Frequently asked questions about Arijoy Tablet
No, Arijoy is not an addictive, narcotic or controlled substances
Yes, Arijoy is generic name of Abilify, the trade name
No, Arijoy belongs to a group of medications called antipsychotic
Yes, it belongs to a group of medications called atypical antipsychotic.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Arijoy 5mg Tablet: PVP, DGN, DPP, SSA, SWA, VRS, GTC, HBV, PWN, BSN, NSL, RHW, NXG, SDM, SAF, MDO, FGH, UMP, JVN, ANT, LCC, HIP, MAX, SBA, OHM, ATL, THP, ARD, HAT, JMJ, STA, DYG, NWP, AYU, LHA, RSA, MLC, DFP, KHH, RHL, RSS, ZVP, USF, GNC, IPL, EMB, DDR, IAD, HGI, OLT, OIP, OWP, SWP, HMP, DLP, SCH, TRP, NTB, GPP, ZEL, SJP, DHR, PTI, RPP, SAT, PRN, TNH, WSI, SHD, SGC, NDP, RJH, SYN, INC, GTK, ADT, DPL, NVY, HPC, JIV, AMR, ATP, ABP, MAM, SVH, RUS, PLT, BMJ, HEX, RWP, NVL, AAY, WHL, AGT, JVO, BDN, BAL, GPT, BHP, MMS, NNH, SBL, BBS, BTM, MSD, SHP, ENP, 9T9, MPC, AAR, BIO, GBL, MAK, PNT, EQN, MOM, RKS, AVN, PEN, CLT, PPR