Medicine Overview of Arifine Tablet
Side effects of Arifine Tablet
Headache, Fatigue, Nausea, Vomiting, Blurred vision, Sleepiness, Dyspepsia, Increased saliva production, Parkinsonism, Akathisia, Dystonia, Restlessness, Dizziness, Constipation, Tremor, Anxiety, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping).
How to use Arifine Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Arifine Tablet 30mg at a fixed time.
How Arifine Tablet works
Arifine tablet 30mg is an atypical antipsychotic. It works by modulating the action of certain chemical messengers in the brain that affect thoughts.
In Depth Information on Arifine Tablet
Expert advice for Arifine Tablet
- Take special precaution while taking aripiprazole if you have high blood sugar or family history of diabetes ; seizure (fits), involuntary, irregular muscle movements, especially in the face; disease of heart or its blood vessels (cardiovascular diseases).
- Do not use aripiprazole if you feel you have gained weight, develop unusual movements, feel excessively sleepy so much that it interferes with your daily activities, or develop difficulty in swallowing, allergic reaction.
- Avoid using aripiprazole if you are elderly patient and are suffering from dementia (loss of memory and other mental abilities), or if you have ever had stroke or “mini” stroke.
- Do not take aripiprazole if you are having any thoughts or feelings about hurting yourself (suicidal thoughts and behaviors), as these have been reported when treated with aripiprazole.
- Avoid using aripiprazole if you suffer from muscle stiffness or inflexibility with high fever, sweating, altered mental status, or very rapid or irregular heartbeat.
- Do not drive or use any tools or machines if you feel drowsy after taking aripiprazole.
Special precautions for Arifine Tablet 30mg
Arifine Tablet 30mg may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Arifine Tablet 30mg may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Arifine Tablet 30mg is probably usafe to use during lactatio+more
n. Limited human data suggests that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby....
Arifine Tablet 30mg may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired,+more
or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive....
Arifine Tablet 30mg is safe to use in patients with kidney d+more
isease. No dose adjustment of Arifine Tablet 30mg is recommended....
Arifine Tablet 30mg is probably safe to use in patients with+more
liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Arifine Tablet 30mg may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Flutis 150mg Tablet, Onecan 400mg Tablet, Nixitral 100mg Capsule, Flugee 150mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Arifine 30mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Aripiprazole
No, Arifine is not an addictive, narcotic or controlled substances
Yes, Arifine is generic name of Abilify, the trade name
No, Arifine belongs to a group of medications called antipsychotic
Yes, it belongs to a group of medications called atypical antipsychotic.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Arifine Tablet 30mg: GNC, OWP, RKS, IPL, HBV, ADT, AYU, DYG, MMS, JIV, NWP, MAX, GTK, SAT, EMB, RSA, EQN, BSN, ATL, WSI, HIP, AGT, HGI, PNT, NDP, KHH, LHA, PSP, OLT, ZVP, MOM, SBA, BLP, PEN, FGH, SJP, USF, BIO, GPT, SHM, DEL, LCC, STA, DPP, DDR, 9T9, RSS, MPC, OHM, RUS, SBL, BTM, JMJ, SSA, AAY, ATP, BDN, HEX, PTS, OIP, AAR, DFP, NVL, SHP, RJH, DLP, ENP, RPP, MAK, PLT, GTC, SWA
Substitutes for Arifine Tablet
Aripicad 30mg Tablet
Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Arzu 30mg Tablet
Arpizol 30mg Tablet
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Arip MT 30mg Tablet
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Asprito 30mg Tablet
Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd