food interaction for APROXE
alcohol interaction for APROXE
pregnancy interaction for APROXE
lactation interaction for APROXE
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for APROXE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for APROXE
- MONOCEF O 50 MG SUSPENSION(30 ML suspension in bottle)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 2.23/ML of suspensionRs. 67pay 32% more per ML of suspension
- SWICH 50 MG SUSPENSION(30 ML suspension in bottle)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 2.33/ML of suspensionRs. 70pay 38% more per ML of suspension
- CEPODEM 50 MG DS SUSPENSION(30 ML suspension in bottle)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 2.27/ML of suspensionRs. 68pay 34% more per ML of suspension
- PECEF 50 MG SUSPENSION(30 ML suspension in bottle)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 2.85/ML of suspensionRs. 85.50pay 68% more per ML of suspension
- KEFPOD 50 MG SUSPENSION ORANGE(30 ML suspension in bottle)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1.70/ML of suspensionRs. 51same price
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for APROXE
- If you are allergic to cefpodoxime or any other cephalosporin antibiotic such as cefadroxil, cephalexin, penicillin, or any other drugs.
- If you have diarrhea, inflammation of large intestine (colon) colitis, or stomach problems, blood clotting problem.
- If you have or had kidney or liver disease.
- If you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking cefpodoxime.
- If you have taken cefpodoxime repeatedly or for longer duration.
Frequently asked questions for APROXE
Q.Is cefpodoxime a sulfa drug/steroid/penicillin?
No, cefpodoxime belongs to class of medication called as cephalosporin antibiotics
Q.Is Cefpodoxime/ cefodem xp 325/ cefodem 200/ monocef-o/ kefpod safe?
Cefpodoxime (also available as cefodem xp 325/cefodem 200/ monocef-o/kefpod) is safe at the prescribed dose by the doctor. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q.What are cefpodoxime/ cefodem xp 325/ cefodem 200/ monocef-o/ kefpod/ gudcef 200/ gudcef?
Cefpodoxime belongs to class of medication called as cephalosporin antibiotics. It is used for the treatment of infections caused by bacteria
Q.Is cefpodoxime a sulfa drug/ penicillin/ steroid/ an antibiotic?
Cefpodoxime is an antibiotic belong to class of medication called as cephalosporin. It is not a steroid and does not contain penicillin or sulpha.