food interaction for ANFOE
alcohol interaction for ANFOE
pregnancy interaction for ANFOE
lactation interaction for ANFOE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ANFOE
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for ANFOE 4000 IU PREFILLED SYRINGE
Patients taking ANFOE 4000 IU PREFILLED SYRINGE
- 36%Once A Week
- 25%Twice A Week
- 14%Thrice A week
- 14%Once A Day
- 7%Twice A Day
- 4%Alternate Day
SUBSTITUTES for ANFOE
- EPOFIT 4000IU PREFILLED SYRINGE(0.4 ML prefilled syringe in packet)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1480/ML of prefilled syringeRs. 1480save 1% more per ML of prefilled syringe
- RENOCRIT 4000IU PREFILLED SYRINGE(1 prefilled syringe in packet)Cadell Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 1237.23/prefilled syringeRs. 1237.23save 18% more per prefilled syringe
- Dr. Rajneesh KapoorMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Hemant GandhiMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Sumeet SethiMBBS, DNB, DM
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for ANFOE
- Patients with heart diseases.
- Patients with chronic kidney disease.
- Pregnant or breast feeding women.
Frequently asked questions for ANFOE
Q.What does hyoscine treat ?
Hyoscine is used for treating motion sickness
Q.How does it work?
It is also used for relief from spasm in the genito-urinary tract, gastro-intestinal tract as well as during irritable bowel syndrome (IBD). Hyoscine acts by relaxing the smooth muscles and by inhibiting secretions in the lining of the gastro-intestinal tract
Q.Is hyoscine the same as scopolamine?
Scopolamine is the brand name of hyoscine
Q.Is it an anti-histamine?
It is not an anti-histamine
Q.Can I take paracetamol/ibuprofen/painkillers with hyoscine?
Hyoscine is not known to interact with paracetamol/ibuprofen/painkillers.Drugs are known to interact with each other and cause adverse effects.Any drug used in combination with hyoscine should be as per the doctor's advice
Q.Does hyoscine cause drowsiness or relieve nausea?
Hyoscine is known to relieve nausea and may cause drowsiness as a side effect.