Medicine Overview of Amijoy Tablet
Nausea, Vomiting, Dryness in mouth, Constipation, Weight gain, Decreased blood pressure, Dystonia, Akathisia, Parkinsonism, Increased prolactin level in blood.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Amijoy 50mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Amijoy 50mg Tablet is an atypical antipsychotic. It works by modulating the action of certain chemical messengers in the brain that affect thoughts.
In Depth Information on Amijoy Tablet
- Inform your doctor if you have kidney disease, have ever had fits (epileptic seizures), Parkinson’s disease, or suffering from dementia.
- Inform your doctor if you have/have a family history of heart disease, uneven heart rate, slow heartbeat, heart disease/condition called prolonged QT interval, stroke, diabetes, blood clots, low levels of potassium in blood, low levels of white blood cells in blood (agranulocytosis).
- Do not drive or operate machinery as amisulpride can cause drowsiness.
- Do not consume alcohol while on this treatment as it may worsen the side effects.
- Do not stop amisulpride suddenly as it may increase the side effects.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you observe any of these symptoms: severe allergic reaction (with rash, itchy skin, swollen face, tongue or other body parts); blood clots; fit (seizure).
- Tell your doctor if you are or are planning to become pregnant or are breast-feeding.
Amijoy Tablet related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Amijoy 50mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Amijoy 50mg Tablet is probably unsafe to use during lactatio
Limited human data suggest that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby.
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.
You may feel less alert, drowsy or sleepy while taking this medicine. This may affect your driving ability.
Amijoy 50mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Amijoy 50mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Use of Amijoy 50mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease.
Amijoy 50mg Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with
liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Amijoy 50mg Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
User Submitted Feedback For Amijoy 50mg Tablet
Patients taking Amijoy 50mg Tablet What were the side-effects while using this medicine? How do you take this medicine? How much was the improvement? Please rate this medicine on price? What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 7
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Amijoy 50mg Tablet. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Frequently asked questions about Amijoy Tablet
Amijoy is not addictive. However do follow your doctor’s instructions about dosage and duration of this treatment. It is not a controlled drug
Yes. Amijoy is an atypical antipsychotic
Amijoy is known to cause weight gain. Consult your doctor if you observe weight gain after taking Amijoy
It may take several weeks for a patient to get benefited from Amijoy treatment. Consult your doctor if you observe no improvement in your symptoms after six to eight weeks of treatment.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Amijoy 50mg Tablet: PVP, DGN, DPP, SSA, SWA, VRS, GTC, HBV, PWN, BSN, NSL, RHW, NXG, SDM, SAF, MDO, FGH, UMP, JVN, ANT, LCC, HIP, MAX, SBA, OHM, ATL, THP, ARD, HAT, JMJ, STA, DYG, NWP, AYU, LHA, RSA, MLC, DFP, KHH, RHL, RSS, ZVP, USF, GNC, IPL, EMB, DDR, IAD, HGI, OLT, OIP, OWP, SWP, HMP, DLP, SCH, TRP, NTB, GPP, ZEL, SJP, DHR, PTI, RPP, SAT, PRN, TNH, WSI, SHD, SGC, NDP, RJH, SYN, INC, GTK, ADT, DPL, NVY, HPC, JIV, AMR, ATP, ABP, MAM, SVH, RUS, PLT, BMJ, HEX, RWP, NVL, AAY, WHL, AGT, JVO, BDN, BAL, GPT, BHP, MMS, NNH, SBL, BBS, BTM, MSD, SHP, ENP, 9T9, MPC, AAR, BIO, GBL, MAK, PNT, EQN, MOM, RKS, AVN, PEN, CLT, PPR