food interaction for ACNELAK CLZ
alcohol interaction for ACNELAK CLZ
pregnancy interaction for ACNELAK CLZ
lactation interaction for ACNELAK CLZ
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ACNELAK CLZ
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ACNELAK CLZNo substitutes found
- Dr. Anuj PallMBBS, MD, PhD, Certification
- Dr. Sheilly KapoorMBBS, MD
- Dr. Chiranjiv ChhabraMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Ramanjit SinghMBBS, MD, Certification
- Dr. Shuchi SinglaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for ACNELAK CLZ
- Discontinue use of topical clindamycin and contact your doctor immediately, if you experience diarrhea or bloody diarrhea.
- Avoid vaginal intercourse or use of other intravaginal products such as tampons or douches while using clindamycin cream.
- Clindamycin cream contains mineral oil that may weaken latex products (condoms and diaphragms) and may not provide adequate birth control. Therefore, do not use these products within 72 hours of using clindamycin cream.
- Avoid direct contact of cream with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water and seek immediate medical attention.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to clindamycin, lincomycin or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you have Crohn’s disease (a chronic inflammatory disease of the intestines), antibiotic-associated colitis (colon inflammation).
Frequently asked questions for ACNELAK CLZ
Q.Can I use clindamycin with a penicillin allergy?
Clindamycin is considered safe for use in patients with a penicillin allergy
Q.Does clindamycin treat acne scars?
Clindamycin can prevent the formation of new scars by preventing formation of new acne, but will not be useful for the scars already formed
Q.Can clindamycin cream cause thrush?
Yes. Use of clindamycin cream may cause thrush (a type of fungal or yeast infection) in rare cases.
Q.Can I take zinc with high blood pressure?
High blood pressure is not a contraindication for zinc treatment. But consult your doctor before taking the drug
Q.Does zinc increase sperm volume?
No, there is no scientific evidence found regarding increase in sperm volume; however, zinc is used to treat infertility in men
Q.Can I take zinc with Coumadin (warfarin sodium), Nyquil (acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, doxylamine, and pseudoephedrine), vitamin D, calcium, iron, levothyroxine, vitamins, or magnesium?
Yes, you can take zinc with Coumadin (warfarin sodium), Nyquil (acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, doxylamine, and pseudoephedrine), vitamin D, calcium, iron, levothyroxine, vitamins, or magnesium. Please consult your doctor before taking the medications together
Q.How long can I take zinc tablets?
Please consult your doctor for the dose and duration of the treatment required
Q.Is zinc good for hair / skin?
Zinc may help in preventing hair loss and thinning and it also used for treating acne and aging skin. Please consult your doctor before taking the drug
Q.Does zinc increase height / weight?
Zinc is vital in promoting growth in children. However, consult your doctor regarding its use.