Medicine Overview of Zytrav Eye Drop
Uses of Zytrav Eye Drop
Zytrav Eye Drop is used in the treatment of ocular hypertension and glaucoma.
Side effects of Zytrav Eye Drop
Conjunctival hyperemia , Stinging in the eyes, Foreign body sensation in eyes, Eyelash changes , Eye itching, Burning sensation in eye, Increased iris pigmentation.
How to use Zytrav Eye Drop
This medicine is for external use only.Take it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Hold the dropper close to the eye/ear without touching it. Gently squeeze the dropper and place the medicine inside the lower eyelid or ear. Wipe off extra liquid.
How Zytrav Eye Drop works
Zytrav Eye Drop is a prostaglandin analogue. It works by increasing the natural flow of fluid from the eye, thereby lowering pressure in the eye.
In Depth Information on Zytrav Eye Drop
Expert advice for Zytrav Eye Drop
- Zytrav helps lower high pressure in the eye and reduces the risk of vision loss.
- For best results, put one drop once a day in the evening/night in the affected eye(s).
- Zytrav may cause brown pigmentation of the iris which may be permanent.
- You may notice eyelid skin darkening and an increase in the length, thickness, and number of your eyelashes. These changes should disappear after discontinuing Zytrav.
- Take care to prevent contact of eye dispenser with eye, eyelid, eyelashes, or finger to avoid infection.
- Remove contact lenses before using Zytrav and allow at least 15 minutes before re-inserting them.
- When applying multiple eye medications, wait for at least 5-15 minutes before delivering the next medication in the same eye to avoid dilution.
- Apply pressure on the corner of the eye (close to the nose) for about 1 minute, immediately after instilling the drop so that the medicine does not drain away from the eye.
Special precautions for Zytrav Eye Drop
No interaction found
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Zytrav Eye Drop is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.+more
To reduce the amount of Zytrav Eye Drop that reaches the breastmilk, place pressure over the corner of the eye for 1 minute or more, then remove the excess solution with an absorbent tissue....
To reduce the amount of Zytrav Eye Drop that reaches the breastmilk, place pressure over the corner of the eye for 1 minute or more, then remove the excess solution with an absorbent tissue.
Zytrav Eye Drop may cause blurring of your vision for a shor+more
t time just after its use. Do not drive until your vision is clear....
Zytrav Eye Drop is safe to use in patients with kidney disea+more
se. No dose adjustment of Zytrav Eye Drop is recommended....
Zytrav Eye Drop is safe to use in patients with liver diseas+more
e. No dose adjustment of Zytrav Eye Drop is recommended....
If you miss a dose of Travoprost (topical), skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
No Patient Concerns found for this medicine
User Submitted Feedback For Zytrav Eye Drop
Patients taking Zytrav Eye Drop
Once A Day
Twice A Day
What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
No Side Effect
How do you take this medicine?
With or without food
How much was the improvement?
Please rate this medicine on price?
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 2
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Zytrav Eye Drop. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Substitutes for Zytrav Eye Drop
Travosun Eye Drop
Sunways India Pvt Ltd
₹54/ml of Eye Drop
Lupitros Eye Drop
₹72.57/ml of Eye Drop
Tovaxo Eye Drop Bak Free
Ajanta Pharma Ltd
₹94/ml of Eye Drop
Travoprostin Eye Drop
Eyekare Kilitch Limited
₹128/ml of Eye Drop
Travo-Z Eye Drop
Micro Labs Ltd
₹165/ml of Eye Drop