food interaction for ZURIG
alcohol interaction for ZURIG
pregnancy interaction for ZURIG
lactation interaction for ZURIG
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ZURIG
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for ZURIG 80 MG TABLET
Patients taking ZURIG 80 MG TABLET
- 93%Once A Day
- 5%Twice A Day
- 2%Thrice A week
SUBSTITUTES for ZURIG
- FEBUTAZ 80 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 15.10/tabletRs. 151save 6% more per tablet
- FEBUSTAT 80 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 17.55/tabletRs. 175.50pay 10% more per tablet
- FEBURIC 80 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ajanta Pharma LtdRs. 14.75/tabletRs. 147.50save 8% more per tablet
- FEBUGET 80 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 14.20/tabletRs. 142save 11% more per tablet
- FURIC 80 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 15.95/tabletRs. 159.50same price
- Dr. Ashok KumarMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Sri Ram GargMBBS
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Rajiva GuptaMBBS, DNB, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
Expert advice for ZURIG
- Do not start or continue the febuxostat tablets and consult your doctor, If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- To help prevent attacks, avoid beer, sugary drinks, and foods like red meat, seafood, turkey, asparagus, cauliflower, spinach, and mushrooms.
- You may have an increase in gout symptom flares when you first start taking febuxostat. For best results, keep taking the medication as directed.
Frequently asked questions for ZURIG
Q.Is febuxostat better than allopurinol?
Both are beneficial in treatment of gout. Any drug can be superior as per indication or patient profile
Q.Is febuxostat a steroid?
No. Febuxostat is not a steroid
Q.Can I take colchicine with febuxostat?
Yes. colchicine can be taken with febuxostat
Q.What is Febutaz 40 or feburic 40?
Febutaz 40 and feburic 40 contains febuxostat. If used for approved indication and in appropriate dose, Please consult your doctor before taking the drug
Q.Are they safe?
febuxostat is generally safe
Q.Is febuxostat US FDA approved?
Yes. it is an US FDA approved drug.