food interaction for ZOOL
alcohol interaction for ZOOL
pregnancy interaction for ZOOL
lactation interaction for ZOOL
medicine interaction for ZOOL
Avoid Zool 10mg tablet with acidic food and beverages such as sugar, certain dairy products, fish, processed foods, fresh meats and processed meats,sodas and other sweetened beverages.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ZOOL
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR ZOOL
- DREGO 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)USV LtdRs. 8.07/tabletRs. 80.75pay 265% more per tablet
- RABLET 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 4.15/tabletRs. 41.50pay 88% more per tablet
- REKOOL 10 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.80/tabletRs. 71.96pay 117% more per tablet
- PEPCIA 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)FDC LtdRs. 1.35/tabletRs. 13.50save 39% more per tablet
- RABEMAC 10MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 3.70/tabletRs. 37pay 67% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR ZOOL
- Get a blood test done to know the magnesium level in your body once a year; you may need a magnesium supplement while using the Rabeprazole,as a long-term treatment.
- Long-term use of the Rabeprazole can cause weak or broken bones.
- Take Rabeprazole immediately before a meal, preferably in the morning.
- Take Rabeprazole for the entire duration of the treatment, even if you begin to feel better.
Frequently asked questions FOR ZOOL
Q. Is rabeprazole/ Rabicip-20/ Rabium 20 mg/ Rabium DSR/ Veloz 20/ Veloz D/ Rablet 20/ Rablet D/ Rekool D an over the counter?
Rabeprazole (also available as / Rabicip-20/ Rabium 20 mg/ Rabium DSR/ Veloz 20/ Veloz D/ Rablet 20/ Rablet D/ Rekool D) although available over the counter, it should be taken only on doctor’s advice
Q. Is rabeprazole an antacid / antibiotic?
Rabeprazole is a proton pump inhibitor which suppresses acid production in stomach. It is not antacid which reacts and neutralizes acid. It is not an antibiotic as it does not kill bacteria
Q. Does rabeprazole cause osteoporosis/ insomnia?
Rabeprazole may cause osteoporosis/ insomnia. Please consult your doctor if you experience such side effect
Q. Can i take gaviscon with rabeprazole?
Depending upon individual’s response, there should be an interval of at least 2 hours between the two drug administrations.