food interaction for ZOMBISTIN
alcohol interaction for ZOMBISTIN
pregnancy interaction for ZOMBISTIN
lactation interaction for ZOMBISTIN
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ZOMBISTIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ZOMBISTIN
- COLIST 1000000IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1361.28/injectionRs. 1361.28pay 79% more per injection
- ICL 1000000IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Zuventus Healthcare LtdRs. 790/injectionRs. 790pay 4% more per injection
- XYLOMONAS 1000000 IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 836.35/injectionRs. 836.35pay 10% more per injection
- POLYMONAX 1000000 IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Zydus CadilaRs. 416.25/injectionRs. 416.25save 45% more per injection
- WOCKSTIN 1000000 IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Wockhardt LtdRs. 468.75/injectionRs. 468.75save 38% more per injection
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for ZOMBISTIN
- You may be regularly monitored for serum creatinine and blood urea nitrogen while on colstin treatment.
- Use with caution if you have porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects kidney) or kidney disease.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for ZOMBISTIN
Q.Is colistin an antibiotic / a bactericidal?
Yes colistin is an antibiotic with bactericidal action
Q.Is colistin broad spectrum antibiotic?
No, colistin belongs to a class of drugs called polymyxin antibiotic
Q.Does colistin cover pseudomonas?
Yes, colistin is effective against pseudomonas.