Medicine Overview of Zerotuss Syrup
Uses of Zerotuss Syrup
Zerotuss 20mg/5ml Syrup is used in the treatment of Dry cough.
Side effects of Zerotuss Syrup
Nausea, Palpitations, Drowsiness, Dizziness, Dry mouth, Fainting, Fatigue, Headache, Hydrodipsomania (periodic episodes of uncontrollable thirst), Loss of appetite, Sleepiness.
How to use Zerotuss Syrup
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Measure it with a measuring cup and take it by mouth. Shake well before use. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Zerotuss 20mg/5ml Syrup at a fixed time.
How Zerotuss Syrup works
Zerotuss 20mg/5ml syrup suppresses a cough by reducing the activity of cough center in the brain.
In Depth Information on Zerotuss Syrup
Expert advice for Zerotuss Syrup
- Do not drive or operate machinery as levocloperastine may cause dizziness.
- Do not consume alcohol as it may worsen the side effects.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to levocloperastine or any of its ingredients.
- Do not consume this drug if you have excessive discharge of mucus, severe liver impairment.
- Patients with hypertension, cardiovascular disease, uncontrolled diabetes mellitus, hyperthyroidism, seizures should not consume this drug
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Zerotuss 20mg/5ml Syrup
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Zerotuss 20mg/5ml Syrup should be used with caution during l+more
actation. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
It is not known whether Zerotuss 20mg/5ml Syrup alters the a+more
bility to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Zerotus+more
s 20mg/5ml Syrup in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Levocloperastine, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
User Submitted Feedback For Zerotuss 20mg/5ml Syrup
Patients taking Zerotuss 20mg/5ml Syrup
Thrice A Day
Twice A Day
Once A Day
Substitutes for Zerotuss Syrup
₹0.95/ml of Syrup