Levocloperastine is used in the treatment of dry cough
How it works
Levocloperastine suppresses a cough by reducing the activity of cough center in the brain.
Common side effects
Nausea, Palpitations, Drowsiness, Dizziness, Dry mouth, Fainting, Fatigue, Headache, Hydrodipsomania (periodic episodes of uncontrollable thirst), Loss of appetite, Sleepiness
- ₹95 to ₹96Lupin Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹53 to ₹82Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹87Alkem Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹50Mankind Pharma Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹69Ajanta Pharma Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹62Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹87Abbott India Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹46 to ₹47Akumentis Healthcare Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹60S H Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- Do not drive or operate machinery as levocloperastine may cause dizziness.
- Do not consume alcohol as it may worsen the side effects.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to levocloperastine or any of its ingredients.
- Do not consume this drug if you have excessive discharge of mucus, severe liver impairment.
- Patients with hypertension, cardiovascular disease, uncontrolled diabetes mellitus, hyperthyroidism, seizures should not consume this drug
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.